Masai Mara - Oltome Authentic Safari Camp, Kenyaoffered by supplier M18362 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 420 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 580 Euro (EUR)
Leave Nairobi for Masai Mara after breakfast and travel through the Great Rift Valley passing the Satellite Station at Suswa onto Narok where we take a short break. We leave Narok passing through the vast plains reaching Masai Mara for a late lunch. Overnight at this exclusive Luxury Safari Camp. Afternoon Game Drive. Dinner and overnight at Oltome Mara Magic Safari camp..
After an early morning breakfast carrying our picnic lunch we leave for the full day exploring the Mara and ending up at the Mara River which is famous for Migration crossing of the Wildebeest and a large amount of Hippos. While on the game drive you will be able to see a variety of game/wild animals including the Lions, Elephants, and Giraffe, plains game, cheetah and a variety of birds. We arrive back to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3. We have an early morning game drive and after a hefty breakfast we leave for Nairobi arriving early afternoon. End of tour.
Supplemental Tour Information:
For the safaris that are finishing in Nairobi. There will be extra costs for your Nairobi - Mombasa journey, which you have only, 3 options:
Availability is every one-hour from 06:30 to 23:00. Duration - One hour flight.
-By Overnight Passenger Train:
Availability - at 19:00. From Mombasa and Nairobi respectively:
*1st Class cabin with the occupancy of two people, inclusive of dinner, bedding and breakfast
*2nd Class cabin with the occupancy of Four people, inclusive of dinner, bedding and breakfast. Duration - 14 hours journey.
A Forty Seater Coach Availability - Daily from 08:30 hrs. To 22:00 hrs from Mombasa and Nairobi respectively. Duration - 8 hours journey.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Full board accommodations in our two-person spacious walk in self-contained tents.
- All game park entry fees.
- Services of our experienced cooks and all game drives in the park with the exceptional professional services of our English speaking drivers and guides.
- Comfortable transport by our safari vehicle.
- International flights, Visas.
- Drinks while on Safari (Alcohol and non-alcoholics).
- Personal spending money.
- Items of personal nature, Binoculars (we have them available for hire - USD 20.00 each for the entire safari), A camera film, A set of warm clothes and many clothes for the hot days, A small bag per person is allowed on safari as framed rucksack or heavy luggage cannot be taken on safari. The extra luggage can be stored at owner’s risk, Insect repellent
- Tips for the driver guides and local guides.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
M18362 was registered as a tour company specializing in Budget Camping Safaris but through the years the company has grown to dealing with all Tours and Safaris in Kenya and Tanzania. The company is licensed annually by the Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife. The firm is a private company owned, operated and managed by...