1 Day Tour with Overnight in Tsavo East, Kenyaoffered by supplier M18362 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 130 Pound Sterling (GBP)
Maximum Per Person Price: 210 Pound Sterling (GBP)
Day 1: Mombasa - Tsavo East.
Our Safari leaves Mombasa and drives north towards the vast wilderness of Tsavo East, Kenya’s oldest and largest park. We stop for lunch. Afternoon at leisure. After lunch we spend the afternoon exploring the park where we can Expect to see elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, kudu, zebra and hartebeest. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tsavo East - Mombasa.
Game drive early morning before Breakfast. After breakfast leave Tsavo East with game drive en-route arriving at your hotel by lunchtime.
Supplemental Tour Information:
Notes: While on our tours, you can arrange with your driver guide to take you for a visit to the local villages to learn more of their culture and lifestyle in general; all this at and extra charge.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Full board accommodations in Luxury self-contained tented Camp or Lodges.
- All game park entry fees.
- Services of our experienced cooks and all game drives in the park with the exceptional professional services of our English speaking drivers and guides.
- Comfortable transport by our safari vehicle.
- International flights, Visas.
- Drinks while on Safari (Alcohol and non-alcoholics).
- Personal spending money.
- Items of personal nature, Binoculars (we have them available for hire - USD 20.00 each for the entire safari), A camera film, A set of warm clothes and many clothes for the hot days, A small bag per person is allowed on safari as framed rucksack or heavy luggage cannot be taken on safari. The extra luggage can be stored at owner’s risk, Insect repellent.
- Tips for the driver guides and local guides.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
M18362 was registered as a tour company specializing in Budget Camping Safaris but through the years the company has grown to dealing with all Tours and Safaris in Kenya and Tanzania. The company is licensed annually by the Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife. The firm is a private company owned, operated and managed by...