5 Days Tsavo East, Amboseli and Tsavo West.Please, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 530 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 710 Euro (EUR)
We leave your hotel in the cool of the morning and drive to Tsavo East National Park. Here we visit the Aruba Dam and view game on the way for lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park with excellent chances of seeing the cat family, Elephant and the large heard of the plains game. Dinner and overnight.
An early morning game drive will start up your day. Come back for breakfast. After breakfast exit Tsavo East onto Mombasa -Nairobi highway up to Emali/Sultan Hamud. Lunch en-route. Enter into Amboseli Park which is at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro with an early evening drive en-route. Dinner and Overnight.
Day 3: Full day in Amboseli with an early morning and afternoon game drives which is Recommended as the snow-capped Mt. Kilimanjaro makes a Very photogenic background to the animals. Lunch, Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: After breakfast we drive through Shetani Plains to Tsavo West with lunch en route. Our afternoon game drive includes a visit to Mzima Springs where Hippo, and Crocodiles are to be found. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5: An early morning game drive before breakfast. We drive you to the coast with Lunch en-route arriving at your hotel by late afternoon.
While on our tours, you can arrange with your driver guide to take you for a visit to the local villages to learn more of their culture and lifestyle in general; all this at and extra charge.
We operate daily regular safari departures, from a minimum of 2 pax to a maximum of 6 pax in our nine-seater safari vehicles. These safaris are ideal for those who want a first hand experience of life in the bush. You will be accompanied by a driver guide. The safaris are designed for those in search of real adventure, who enjoy the unpredictable Wilderness. Normally those who join are from all walks of life and nationalities, usually between 16 and 60 years. Age however, is not the criteria, all that's needed is a sense of humor, a willingness to participate and a spirit of adventure.
Tour price. If it happens to be only :
-2-pax - Euro 710 per person,
-3-pax - Euro 590 per person,
-4-pax - Euro 530 per person,
-5-pax - Euro 530 per person,
-6-pax - Euro 530 per person.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Full board accommodations in our two-person spacious walk in self-contained tents, Bandas, Budget hotels or Lodges
- All game park entry fees
- Services of our experienced cooks and all game drives in the park with the exceptional professional services of our English speaking drivers and guides
- Comfortable transport by our safari vehicle
- International flights, Visas
- Drinks while on Safari (Alcohol and non-alcoholics)
- Personal spending money
- Items of personal nature, Binoculars (we have them available for hire - USD 20.00 each for the entire safari), A camera film, A set of warm clothes and many clothes for the hot days, A small bag per person is allowed on safari as framed rucksack or heavy luggage cannot be taken on safari. The extra luggage can be stored at owner’s risk, Insect repellent
- Tips for the driver guides and local guides