4 Days Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara CampingPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 4 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 7 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 430 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 580 Euro (EUR)
Day 1: Nairobi-Lake Nakuru 09:00 hours Depart from our Nairobi Office for a journey south along the floor of the Great Rift, arriving Nakuru for Lunch (picnic lunch en-route). Afternoon at around 04:30 p.m. proceed for a game drive of Lake Nakuru often described as 'World's greatest bird spectacle'' return to camp or Budget Hotel. For dinner and Overnight.
Day 2: Nakuru-Mara. After breakfast leave Lake Nakuru for Masai Mara. Game reserve, picnic lunch en -route. On arrival set up camp on time allowing proceed for a game drive in search for Black manned lions, elephants, Leopard, Cheetah, Buffalo and other plains game. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Mara. Full day spent with an early morning and afternoon game viewing across the rich, tree studded grasslands and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plains' game, black-maned lion, leopard and cheetah, but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. All meals and overnight at the camp.
Day 4: Mara-Nairobi. Pre-breakfast game drive. After break fast at the camp, leave Masai Mara for Nairobi. Picnic lunch en-route. Arriving Nairobi around 16:00 hours.
Notes: We have a daily regular safaris departures which are always guaranteed with a minimum number of two people in our nine seater safari vehicle while we try to sell the remaining seats in order to fill up the bus.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Full board accommodations in our two-person spacious walk in tents, all game park entry fees.
- Services of our experienced cooks in preparing and serving all your meals with the exceptional professional services of our English speaking drivers.
- Comfortable transport by our safari vehicle.
- Personal spending money.
- Mineral drinking water.
- Items of personal nature.
- Sleeping bags and Binoculars (we have them available for hire $ 20.00 each for the entire safari).
- A camera film.
- A set of warm clothes and many clothes for the hot days.
- A small bag per person is allowed on safari as framed rucksack or heavy luggage cannot be taken on safari. The extra luggage can be stored at owner’s risk.
- Alcohol and non-alcohol drinks.
- Insect repellent.
- Tips (Tipping is optional to the client).