2 Days Tsavo East and West, Kenya National Parksoffered by supplier M18362 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 250 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 390 Euro (EUR)
Day 1: Tsavo East - West.
Our Safari leaves Mombasa and drives north towards the vast wilderness of Tsavo East, Kenya’s oldest and largest park. We stop for lunch at a Safari tented Camp or Lodge. After lunch we leave Tsavo East with game drive en-route and cross into Tsavo West National Park. Afternoon Game drive en route, Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tsavo West - Mombasa.
After breakfast game drive includes a visit to Mzima Springs where Hippo, and Crocodiles are to be found returning for lunch and then proceed to Mombasa arriving by early evening at your hotel.
Supplemental Tour Information:
While on our tours, you can arrange with your driver guide to take you for a visit to the local villages to learn more of their culture and lifestyle in general; all this at and extra charge.
We operate daily regular safari departures, from a minimum of 2 pax to a maximum of 6 pax in our nine-seater safari vehicles. These safaris are ideal for those who want a first hand experience of life in the bush. You will be accompanied by a driver guide. The safaris are designed for those in search of real adventure, who enjoy the unpredictable Wilderness. Normally those who join are from all walks of life and nationalities, usually between 16 and 60 years. Age however, is not the criteria, all that's needed is a sense of humor, a willingness to participate and a spirit of adventure.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Tour price. If it happens to be only :
-2-pax - Euro 390 per person.
-3-pax - Euro 320 per person.
-4-pax - Euro 290 per person.
-5-pax - Euro 270 per person.
-6-pax - Euro 250 per person.
- Full board accommodation in Lodges or tented camps.
- All game park entry fees.
- All game drives in the park with the exceptional professional services of our English speaking drivers and guides
- Comfortable transport by our safari vehicle.
- International flights, Visas.
- Drinks while on Safari (Alcohol and non-alcoholics).
- Personal spending money, Items of personal nature, Binoculars (we have them available for hire - USD 20.00 each for the entire safari), A camera film, A set of warm clothes and many clothes for the hot days, A small bag per person is allowed on safari as framed rucksack or heavy luggage cannot be taken on safari. The extra luggage can be stored at owner’s risk, Insect repellent.
- Tips for the driver guides and local guides.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
M18362 was registered as a tour company specializing in Budget Camping Safaris but through the years the company has grown to dealing with all Tours and Safaris in Kenya and Tanzania. The company is licensed annually by the Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife. The firm is a private company owned, operated and managed by...