Masai Mara Horse Riding Safari Kenyaoffered by supplier M18070 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 10 - 11 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Horse Riding Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 7200 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 9500 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: On arrival you will be met by our representative and transferred to your city hotel, overnight at Nairobi Serena Hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
Day 2: Breakfast at the hotel pick up and transfer to Wilson Airport for your flight to to the Mara. Your internal flight to the Mara leaves Nairobi at 10:00am and arrives at 11:00am. We collect you from the airstrip. Game drive back to camp, hidden away in an Acacia forest beneath the ever prominent landmark of Oloiboirmut ‘white necked mountain’. Lunch, settle in, ready for our afternoon ride. Night drives an option.
Day 3: Early morning ride, returning to camp for breakfast. The rest of the day spent exploring this magical area on the horses, by car, or on foot. Again night drives can be very rewarding.
Day 4: Our first moving day. After breakfast, we ride through vast tracts of open country, heading for our BBQ and water stop for the horses, beneath the Bardamat Hills. A siesta, before our afternoon ride, climbing through these scenic hills to camp. Set on a bluff offering unparalleled views, this is a new concession we have just negotiated with the local Maasai.
Day 5: A day spent exploring this untouched area of Maasailand.
Day 6: We move again, carrying lunch in our saddle bags. Riding west, through open country, to the Njakijiak Gorge for a refreshing lunch time swim in the rock pools. In the cooler hours, head for camp pitched on the Olare Orok stream.
Days 7-9: Probably the best game viewing area the Mara has to offer. For the next three days, we explore by horse, L/Cruiser, interact with the local Maasai and generally do as we wish. Sundowners, a Mara River BBQ, night drives, are all available options.
Day 10: After breakfast, drive to the nearest airstrip for your internal flight back to|Nairobi leaving at 11:00am to arrive in Nairobi by Mid day , transfer to your hotel to relax for the rest of the day and do any last minute shopping. Overnight at Nairobi Serena Hotel, accommodation on bed and breakfast basis.
Day 11: Breakfast at the hotel, excursions to be provided on request. Lunch on your own, later in the evening transfer to Carnivore restaurant for farewell dinner followed by transfer to the airstrip.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven Landcruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing and photography and Horse back rides.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Free mineral water during game drives only.
- All meet and greet services
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Guaranteed window seat in the Landcruiser.
- On safari accessories in the Landcruiser: First-aid kit, wildlife books, a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
- Airfare Nairobi / Mara /Nairobi.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s).
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
M18070 is a destination management company which is family owned and managed and specializes in customized tailor made tours for families and small and specialized groups, looking for that personalized touch and attentions of service. Our services are within Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Madagascar, Zanzibar and...