Cape Peninsula TourPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 45 people
Destination(s): South Africa
Specialty Categories: Photography and Videography National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1950 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2950 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
– Drive to Camps Bay via Sea Point, Clifton and Maiden’s cove for photo session
– Hout Bay (optional boat trip to seal island – 40 min) weather permitting
– Chapman’s Peak Drive – arguably the most scenic drive in the world
– Cape Point ostrich farm (optional)
– Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Cape Point
– Lunch at a sea food restaurant with a view of tha Indian Ocean
- Penguin colony – Boulder’s Beach
– Simonstown, Fish Hoek, Muizenberg
- Kirstenbosch botanical gardens (optional)
- Back to hotel.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
We offer FREE Foot or Neck/Shoulder massage and snacks/refreshments on a full day tour only.
Prices (private tours excluding entrance fees):
- 1-3 persons: R1450.00 Half day
- 4-8 persons: R1750.00 Half day
- 1-3 persons: R1950.00 Full day
- 4-8 persons: R2950.00 Full day.