- 08:30 Pick up at the hotel reception and directly to the docks.
- 09:00 The Boat cruise to the Lake Janauary seeing the meeting of the waters.
- 11:00 Change to canoes to enter waterways and stopping for dolphins observation, Vitoria Regia, etc.
- 13:00 Regional fish lunch, piranhas fishing,
- 17:30 Alligator spotting, dinner and back to sleep (hummocks or beds, depending on the customer’s choice).
- 05:30 Boat trip to see Sun rising, birds, nature along river shore.
- 08:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 A three hour jungle expedition.
- 14:00 Return to the lodge/Boat for lunch back to Manaus city.
Also see tour packages in:
South America Brazil Nature & Wildlife Rainforest