Jungle Grand Adventure TourPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 2 - 4 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Rainforest
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 360 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 440 US Dollar (USD)
- 08:30 Pick up at the hotel reception and directly to the docks
- 09:00 The Boat cruise to the Lake January seeing the meeting of the waters
- 11:00 Change to canoes to enter waterways and stopping for dolphins observation, Vitoria Regia, etc.
- 13:00 Regional fish lunch and natural juice drinks, piranhas fishing, and Sun set appreciation,
- 17:30 Alligator spotting, dinner and back to sleep (hummocks or beds).
- 05:30 Boat trip to see Sun rising, birds, nature along river shore
- 08:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 A three hour jungle expedition
- 12:00 Return to the lodge/Boat for lunch and natural drinks
- 15:00 We leave the lodge and go camping in the Jungle
- 18:30 Night walk in the jungle, night canoeing, spear fishing and alligator spotting and other surprises.
- 08:00 Breakfast back in the lodge/boat
- 09:00 Pay a visit to a jungle village. Possibly get to see lots (sloth, monkeys, birds, tarantulas, etc.)
- 12:00 Lunch time then on the canoeing exploration
- 08:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 Visit to an indigenous family, check some handcrafts
- 12:00 Lunch time then heading back to Manaus in a 4 hours trip.
- What to bring: Long pants, long sleeve shirt, sun glasses, sun hat, raincoat, sun protectors, video and/or still cameras, binoculars and the most important thing - a good spirit of adventure!
- In the case of you having a flight departure - like 10:30 or 14:30, we can provide an speed boat, which will take an hour back to Manaus from the Lodge/Camping place.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Per day: $110
- Group of 5 people per day: $90.
- Transportation from and to the airport
- Mineral water
- Tropical fruits
- English speaking guide
- All meals, vegetarian food.
- Beers, caipirinhas, and whatever is not listed above.