Holiday Family Packages 4 star: 7 DaysPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 15 people
Destination(s): South Africa
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 22900 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 22900 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
Day 1: Arrival – Transfer and check-in at Southern Sun Waterfront Hotel.
Day 2: Cape Peninsula Tour.
Day 3: Spend day in Waterfront.
Day 4: Wildlife/Safari tour at Fairie Glen/Aquila game reserve.
Day 5: Whale or Shark diving tour.
Day 6: City tour, including Table Mountain and Robben Island.
Day 7: Winelands tour.
Day 8: Transfer to airport.
Notes: We offer a FREE Foot or Neck/Shoulder massage in your hotel & FREE refreshments/snacks on tour
- All travelers should take out personal insurance of their luggage and personal property. We will not be held liable for any costs and /or losses suffered by the client, his / her Dependants or traveling companions.
- No Pets allowed on the tour.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Free Foot or Neck/Shoulder massage and Free refreshments/snacks
- Accommodation as outlined in package, with full English breakfast
- All transfers and tours as indicated (between 9h00 and 18h00)
- After 18h00 a fee of R300.00 per hour is charged
- Entrance fees, eg. Table Mountain, Robben Island, Boat rides, winetasting, safari-Jeep
- Qualified Tourist Guide
- 14% VAT (value added tax)
- Lunch and dinner
- Cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival – 80% of the full amount due
- Cancellation from 7 – 14 days prior to arrival – 60% of the full amount due
- Cancellation from 14 – 21 days prior to arrival – 50% of the full amount due
- Children up to the age of 12 years stay free
- Children between 0 - 3 years travel free on tour
- 3 – 5 years pay 50% of tour fee
- 5 years and over pay full price of tour
- Child pricing will be separately negotiated.