Cradle Mountain Tour Tasmania, Australiaoffered by supplier M18276 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 140 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 140 US Dollar (USD)
The wilderness beyond and the Overland Track through it to Lake St Clair is a magnet for hardier walkers, some happy to 'rough it' on their own, while others choose the comfort of guided experiences offering good standard huts, hot showers and catering.
The very first guests to the beautiful original Cradle Mountain Chalet in the summer of 1912 traveled by cart, then by pack horses and for the last 16 kilometers of the journey, crossed the plains and bogs by foot! We can assure you that you will not have to endure the same, but will travel in comfortable comfort in one of our reliable vehicles.
- Pickup from your accommodation in Devonport or Burnie.
- Visit the unique Town of Murals, Sheffield.
- Marvel at the scenery on the way to majestic Cradle Mountain.
- Take a short walk by Dove Lake.
- Spectacular at any time of year!
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All tours cost $140.00 per person and include a tasty morning tea and park entry fees.
- Arrange a pickup in Devonport, Ulverstone, Penguin, or Burnie.
- All bookings will be confirmed on receipt of a $20.00 deposit.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
We offer a very relaxed experience of the best of Tasmania's north west coast (also known locally as the Cradle Coast). Tours start with as few as two, and no more than seven guests. You will be sure to get the most from your guide's first hand knowledge of Tasmania, and the beautiful local area in detail....