Kairouan El Jemoffered by supplier M17946 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 30 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 585 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 585 US Dollar (USD)
- Kairouan: Considred the fourth holy city of the Muslims, Kairouan was the first city founded by the Arabs as a military camp in their conquest of the North of Africa.
- El Jem: Visit of the El Jem amphitheater, which is the third largest of the Roman empire. You will spot the amphitheatre as we approach El Jem for The sandstone arches tower above the other buildings of the town.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Guide/driver service during the various visits
- Car rent
- tickets for museums and historical sites
- Photo/video tickets.
- Extra excursions
- Tickets for museums and historical sites(15 USD/person)
- Air fare to/back from Tunis.
- Price depends on group size
- You can book your departure hotel(eventually in Tunis) and I can help you to do so
- Guide will arrange all reservations needed for the tour.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
Hello! My name is Mouelhi Ali and I am a Private Travel Guide. I graduated at the Ecole Superieure in Tunis. I have a guide license from the National Office of Tourism in Tunisia. I speak English, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese fluently. I offer my services as a local guide in Tunisia. I have been working as a...