M/V Galapagos Explorer II Cruiseoffered by supplier M14987 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 100 people
Specialty Categories: Boating and Sailing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 3680 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 6628 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Fly to the Baltra Airport and board the M/V Galapagos Explorer II. Cerro Dragon, Santa Cruz Island.
Day 2: Bartholomew Island. Puerto Egas, Santiago Island.
Day 3: Punta Espinoza, Fernandina Island. Punta Vicente Roca, Isabela Island.
Day 4: Seymour Norte. El Chato (Highlands), lava tunnels and Wild Giant Tortoises, Santa Cruz Island.
Day 5: Lobería or Islas Lobos or Tijeretas or El Junco and Interpretation Center, San Cristobal Island. Cerro Brujo, San Cristobal Island.
Day 6: Punta Suarez, Espanola Island. Gardner Bay, Espanola Island.
Day 7: Charles Darwin Station & Puerto Ayora Town, Santa Cruz Island. Rabida Island.
Day 8: Bachas Beach, Santa Cruz Island. The cruise ends. Departure from Baltra Airport back to the mainland.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All meals during the M/V Galapagos Explorer II cruise vacation package
- Guided shore excursions and lectures, hosted by multilingual, experienced, naturalist guides
- Transfers to/from the ship in Baltra / the Galapagos Islands.
- Incidentals / extras are not included in the cruise rate(s) and must be paid directly by the passengers(s).
- All cruise vacation and tour itineraries are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2006
M14987, founded by Jonathan R. Pinto is one of the premiere travel companies for the Galapagos Islands, Ecuador, Machu Picchu, Peru, the Amazon, Patagonia as well as other spectacular highlighted destinations of South America. Over the years he has molded his operation to focus on South American vacation destinations,...