Bariloche and The Lake DistrictPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 4 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 6 people
Destination(s): Argentina Chile
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 485 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1299 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1 – Bariloche
• Upon arrival you will be transferred to you hotel and have the afternoon to explore the town Swiss plaza or try some of the locally made chocolates
Day 2 – Bariloche: Lakes, Mountains and Forest Adventure
• Breakfast. You will be picked up from the hotel at 9:00 am. After 17 km you will arrive to “Mount Campanario” where you can enjoy one of the world´s top 10 most beautiful views. To get to the top, there are two options, a short walk of 30 min, or you may take the chair lift (included in the price). The viewpoint at the top of Mount Campanario provides sweeping views of the National Park and nearby lakes and mountains. Continuing with the tour, you will explore the nearby Llao Llao Park, home to the famous Llao llao Hotel. There will be opportunities to walk for approximately 2 hours through the Arrayan forest, to the beach at Moreno´s lake and the Lago Escondido “Hidden Lake.” From here, you will walk the final 40 minutes near “Lopez Bay”, to finish the tour with a panoramic view of “Brazo Tristeza” at Lake Nahuel Huapi, before transfering back to your hotel in Bariloche.
Day 3 – Bariloche: Isla Victoria & Bosque de Arrayanes Excursion
• After breakfast you will be taken to Puerto Pañuelo to depart on full day cruise to Isla Victoria & Bosque de Arrayanes (Victoria Island and Arrayanes Forest) with a Spanish/English speaking guide (Saturdays & Sundays without English guide). Return to your hotel later in the afternoon.
Day 4 – Bariloche
• At appropriate time, you will be transferred to the airport or bus terminal. Today, you can choose to extend your travels purchasing any of our available offers in the rest of Patagonia, Buenos Aires or the Mendoza area.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
* All Transfers.
* 2-Night Accommodation.
* Described tours.
* Bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
* Flights or Buses.
* Parks or Reserves entrance fees.