Iguazu Falls by PlanePlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 3 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 6 people
Destination(s): Argentina Brazil
Specialty Categories: Flightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 145 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1005 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1 – Puerto Iguazu
• Upon arrival, you will be taken to your hotel at which point you will have the afternoon to relax and enjoy the tropical climate and jungle setting.
Day 2 – Iguazu National Park: Argentine Side
• After breakfast you will depart on a full day tour to the Argentine side of the Iguazu Falls where you will have intimate views of this unforgettable section of the Iguazu River. Lower and upper walkways permit up close and personal experiences with this magnificent spectacle of nature. Trails through the 210 square mile reserve provide visitors with various views of the Falls, especially the largest one, Devil's Throat. The ecological train ride is included in the tour with an option to add the Safari Nautico boat trip ( for an additional cost ). The Iguazu boat trips takes you right up to the base of the Falls. This exciting excursion is highly recommended in order to experience the true power of Iguazu Falls. ( Please be aware- on the boat trip there is a 100% chance that you will get wet...the Falls provide a refreshing “natural shower”. Be sure to take some extra clothes if you want to do this excursion). Return to the hotel in the late afternoon.
Day 3 – Iguazu National Park: Brazilian Side
• After breakfast, enjoy a half day excursion to the Brazilian side of the Iguazu Falls where you will enjoy vast panoramic views of the Falls allowing you to take them in in their entirety.
• “Brazil requires that most tourists have a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls. Please check with the Brazilian Consulate to ensure that you have the appropriate visa before traveling or you will not be allowed to enter Brazil. For example- US citizens, Canadians & Australians (as well as many other nationalities) need a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls.”
• At appropriate time in the afternoon, you will be transferred to the airport or bus terminal. Today, you can choose to extent your travels purchasing any of our available offers in Brazil, Patagonia or the Andes area. Or just go back to Buenos Aires.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All transfers
- 2-night accommodation
- Described tours
- Bilingual guide (English/Spanish).
- Flights or buses
- Parks or Reserves entrance fees.