Buenos Aires to RioPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 9 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 6 people
Destination(s): Argentina Brazil
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1415 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 4880 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1 – Buenos Aires
• Upon arrival you will be met at the airport and transferred by private service to your hotel leaving you the remained of the day to explore the city and possibly get your first glimpse of the Obelisco, Casa Rosada, or the tree-lined streets of Recoleta.
Day 2 – Buenos Aires
• Our City Tour will provide you a great overview of the city and its diverse attractions. Over the course of three hours you will have the chance to visit Retiro, Avenida 9 de Julio, Downtown, Puerto Madero, San Telmo, Recoleta and La Boca.
• In the evening you will be treated to one of Buenos Aires’ most emblematic cultural highlight’s; a Dinner and Tango Show offering a spectacular demonstration of the local dancing accompanied by delicious Argentine cuisine and all the malbec you’d like.
Day 3 – Buenos Aires / Puerto Iguazu
• Breakfast. At appropriate time, you will be transferred to the airport to take your flight to Puerto Iguazu, private service.
• Upon arrival, you will be taken to your hotel at which point you will have the afternoon to relax and enjoy the tropical climate and jungle setting. Private service.
Day 4 – Iguazu National Park: Argentine Side
• After breakfast you will depart on a private, full day tour to the Argentine side of the Iguazu Falls where you will have intimate views of this unforgettable section of the Iguazu River. Lower and upper walkways permit up close and personal experiences with this magnificent spectacle of nature. Trails through the 210 square mile reserve provide visitors with various views of the Falls, especially the largest one, Devil's Throat. The ecological train ride is included in the tour with an option to add the Safari Nautico boat trip ( for an additional cost ). The Iguazu boat trip takes you right up to the base of the Falls. This exciting excursion is highly recommended in order to experience the true power of Iguazu Falls. (Please be aware- on the boat trip there is a 100% chance that you will get wet...the Falls provide a refreshing “natural shower”. Be sure to take some extra clothes if you want to do this excursion). Return to the hotel in the late afternoon.
Day 5 – Iguazu National Park: Brazilian Side
• After breakfast, enjoy a private, half day excursion to the Brazilian side of the Iguazu Falls where you will enjoy vast panoramic views of the Falls allowing you to take them in in their entirety.
Day 6 – Puerto Iguazu / Rio de Janeiro
• Breakfast. At appropriate time, you will be transferred to Foz de Iguaçu airport to take the flight to Rio de Janeiro, regular service.
• Upon arrival in Rio de Janeiro you will be taken to your hotel at which point you will have the remained for the day to explore the lively city or spend time relaxing by the beach, private service.
Day 7 – Rio de Janeiro - Corcovado & Tijuca Forest by Jeep
• Breakfast. Half day excursion to the Corcovado Hill, located in the Tijuca Atlantic Forest (the largest urban forest in the world), where the statue of Christ the Reedemer, one of Rio’s most famous postcards, is. The Corcovado Hill, together with D. Martha Belvedere, is a mandatory tour in Rio for the beauty of the sightseeing from both locations. From the Corcovado, we can see the beaches of Copacabana, Ipanema & Leblon, the Rodrigo Freitas Lagoon and the Botanical Garden. From the D. Marta belvedere, the main attractions are the Maracana stadium, the Guanabara Bay and the Sugar Load. This tour includes a small walk in a forest trail up to the Cascatinha Fall. Regular service.
Day 8 – Rio de Janeiro – Half day tour to Sugar Loaf
• Breakfast. This tour begins with a city panoramic view through downtown Rio, passing by the Sambodrome, the Metropolitan Cathedral, in pyramid form, with internal diameter of 96 meters and height of 80 meters. Get to know the traditional Cinelândia square with historical buildings, the Municipal Theater, the National Library and the National Museum of Fine Arts. By taking the Aterro do Flamengo, you will be taken to the neighborhood of Urca where it is located one of the largest symbols of the city: the Sugar Loaf. This visit is made in two steps by cable car. The first cable car takes passengers to Urca Hill which is 215 meters high and from where one can have a beautiful view from the Guanabara Bay and its islands, the Rio-Niterói bridge and Corcovado hill. From this stage, a second cable car will be taken up to the top with 395 meters to find a splendid view from Copacabana beach, the Santa Cruz fortress and some beaches of Niterói. Regular service.
Day 9 – Rio de Janeiro
• Breakfast. At appropriate time, you will be taken to the international airport to take your flight back home, private service.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All transfers
- 6-Night accommodation
- Breakfast (meals stated in the itinerary)
- Described tours
- Bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- One way night bus Buenos Aires/Puerto Iguazu
- One way night bus Puerto Iguazu/Rio de Janeiro.
- Flights or buses
- Parks or reserves entrance fees.