Arrigetch Peaks Wilderness Cabin with Gates of the Arctic Wild and Scenic Floatoffered by supplier M14996 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 4 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: June - September
Airfare Included: Yes
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1495 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1595 US Dollar (USD)
We offer a selection of delicious dinners and desserts prepared at our lodge and customized to accompany each trip. Each night your guide prepares home-cooked meals served family-style at the dining table beneath a large picture window offering a spectacular view of the river and mountains. No freeze-dried food at this table and no chance that the telephone will interrupt your meal.
Reservations here are increasingly popular among couples wanting to combine comfort and privacy with their wilderness trip. Black and grizzly bears, wolves, caribou and moose roam the land, and if you don’t spot them from the dinner table, you will see their tracks along the riverbanks and sandbars.
The location is perfect for hiking, canoeing and exploring. Your guide will take you high into the surrounding mountains, deep into lush forests, or merely keep the fire stoked as you relax with a good book in the unbroken silence of the Gates of the Arctic National Park. Bring your camera, plenty of film, watercolors and sketchbook.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is included in the tour price.
- Our all-inclusive rates start at $1495.00 per person, per day, featuring all meals, lodging, activities, use of equipment and naturalist-guide with your group for the duration of your stay.
- Round-trip air transportation from Fairbanks included.
- Two-night, all-inclusive stay at our lodge, two nights at the Arrigetch Peaks Wilderness Cabin with Gates of the Arctic Wild and Scenic Float features lodging, meals, and naturalist-guide with your group for the duration of your stay.
- Round-trip air transportation from Fairbanks to our lodge, the Arrigetch Peaks Wilderness Cabin and Gates of the Arctic Wild and Scenic Float included. (Rates based on double-occupancy, four-person minimum).
- The total tour cost required to confirm each reservation is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We accept Visa/MasterCard, personal and Traveler's checks for direct bookings.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2006
An exclusive luxury wilderness lodge catering to a clientele seeking elegance and independence in Alaska's Far North. The total wilderness experience consists of unparalleled comfort 60 miles north of the Arctic Circle, privately-chartered fly-out Whirlwind Adventure combination tours, wildlife viewing, fishing,...