Combination of Climbing Kilimanjaro and Safari Packager 1offered by supplier M18888 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 - 20 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2500 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5000 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport, overnight at Springlands Hotel Moshi.
Days 2-8: 7-day Kilimanjaro climb via the Machame Route.
Days 9-13: 5-day Safari - Lake Manyara, Rift Valley, Olduvai Gorge, Serengeti (2 days). Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 13: Departure from Kilimanjaro Airport. Departure of this adventure is every Monday. Groups are formed. Minimum number of adventurers is 2 persons, maximum group size is 16 persons.
Did you know? April, May, June 1st-15th, October and November are low season in Tanzania. During these months you can get discounts for Kilimanjaro climbs and enjoy our Do lodge - pay camping specials.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Basic Camping (Safari): US $2,315 per person
- Single Supplement: US $60 per person
- Extra hotel nights in Moshi: US $60 per room per night.
- Game drives, activities and entrance fees to National Parks
- Full board during Kilimanjaro climb and safari
- 2 nights B&B at the Springlands Hotel (Days 1 & 8)
- Round-trip Kilimanjaro Airport transfers.
- International flights to Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO)
- Tips for your Kilimanjaro guides and porters
- Tips for your safari guide and cook
- Lunches, dinners & drinks at the Springlands Hotel
- Bottled water, drinks on safari
- Extra nights at the Springlands Hotel
- Optional Masaai Village visit
- Standard Lodges (Safari): US $2,550 per person
- Single Supplement: US $245 per person
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2008
M18888 is a local outfitter based in Moshi, Tanzania. Founded 23 years ago by Tanzanian woman Zainab Ansell, has evolved into Tanzania’s largest Kilimanjaro outfitter and one of the country’s largest safari operators, with daily departures up the Kilimanjaro Mountain with a choice of six routes. We put more people...