Five-Night Brooks Range Winter Dogsledding Touroffered by supplier M14996 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 4 people
Specialty Categories: Dogsledding Flightseeing
Season: March - April
Airfare Included: Yes
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1495 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1595 US Dollar (USD)
This is the ultimate in Alaskan experiences and comfort 60 miles north of the Arctic Circle, six miles outside Gates of the Arctic National Park and 180 degrees from anything you have ever done before. Imagine your ski plane touching down in four feet of powdery snow as you land at our lodge, 200 miles north of Fairbanks. It's "springtime" in the Brooks Range which means 14 hours of daylight and daytime temperatures around 20 degrees Fahrenheit. Your guide will take you up to the main lodge for lunch and get you settled in.
You will spend the next five days cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and dog sledding. Or, you may choose to sit by the wood fire and enjoy the incredible peace and quiet of the Brooks Range. Each trip is customized to meet your needs and after more than 30 years in the Brooks Range, we know what it takes to have a good time. Explore miles of groomed trails around the main lodge skiing, dog sledding and snowshoeing with the option to head farther north into Gates of the Arctic National Park.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is included in the tour price.
- Our all-inclusive rates start at $1495.00 per person, per day, featuring all meals, lodging, activities, use of equipment and naturalist-guide with your group for the duration of your stay.
- Round-trip air transportation from Fairbanks included.
- Five-night, all-inclusive stay includes round-trip airfare from Fairbanks, dog mushing, snowshoeing, skiing and Northern Lights viewing.
- All meals, lodging, cold weather gear and equipment included. The total tour cost required to confirm each reservation is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We accept Visa/MasterCard, personal and Traveler's checks for direct bookings.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2006
An exclusive luxury wilderness lodge catering to a clientele seeking elegance and independence in Alaska's Far North. The total wilderness experience consists of unparalleled comfort 60 miles north of the Arctic Circle, privately-chartered fly-out Whirlwind Adventure combination tours, wildlife viewing, fishing,...