Tamar Valley Wine Route Tour, Australiaoffered by supplier M18276 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 - 10 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Food & Wine Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 140 Australian Dollar (AUD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 140 Australian Dollar (AUD)
Numerous pretty towns and bountiful natural attractions throughout the Tamar Valley make this area a diverse and beautiful region to explore, and is very popular with both locals and tourists alike. Follow the winding riverside route along the Tamar River's western bank and discover arts, crafts, museums, pubs, cruises, and of course numerous vineyards where you can sample the world class wines and local food.
- Pickup from your accommodation between Devonport and Burnie.
- Meander along the pretty Bass Highway towards Deloraine.
- Sample the famous cheeses and berries on the way as we head to the Tamar Valley.
- Arrive at the Tamar River and make our way along the renowned 'wine route'.
- Enjoy world class tastes of Tamania's food and wine.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Note: All bookings will be confirmed on receipt of a $20.00 deposit.
- Morning tea
- Park entry fees.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
We offer a very relaxed experience of the best of Tasmania's north west coast (also known locally as the Cradle Coast). Tours start with as few as two, and no more than seven guests. You will be sure to get the most from your guide's first hand knowledge of Tasmania, and the beautiful local area in detail....