Canyon Tour with Caving in Tasmania, Australiaoffered by supplier M18276 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 - 7 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Caving
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 140 Australian Dollar (AUD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 140 Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Pickup from your accommodation in Devonport or Burnie.
- Visit the amazing underground world of the Gunns Plains Caves.
- Drive through natural Tasmanian forests on the road to Leven Canyon.
- Take a short walk and look out over the magnificent natural canyon hundreds of meters below.
- Check out the view inland towards Black Bluff and the Central Highlands.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
All bookings will be confirmed on receipt of a $20.00 deposit.
- Morning tea
- Park entry fees.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
We offer a very relaxed experience of the best of Tasmania's north west coast (also known locally as the Cradle Coast). Tours start with as few as two, and no more than seven guests. You will be sure to get the most from your guide's first hand knowledge of Tasmania, and the beautiful local area in detail....