Gates of the Arctic Arrigetch Wilderness Cabin Dog Sledding Touroffered by supplier M14996 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 4 people
Specialty Categories: Dogsledding
Season: March - April
Airfare Included: Yes
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1495 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1595 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Flight from Fairbanks to our lodge. We will spend the first day getting you oriented to your new surroundings, teach you how to mush a dog team and making sure you are warm and comfortable in your winter gear.
Day 2: We hit the trail after breakfast and head north into the Brooks Range and Gates of the Arctic National Park. Our dog sledding trails are put in well in advance so the snow is packed and the going is good.
Days 3-5: More mushing, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing around Iniakuk Lake and the surrounding rivers which become our transportation highways in the winter. The slow-running rivers of the Brooks Range have broad, sweeping turns that make great trails and the backdrop of the Brooks Range is absolutely breathtaking.
In the evening, enjoy a drink by the fire or go relax in the wood-fired sauna where you can soothe your muscles and wait for the Northern Lights to come out. You may find it hard to believe life can be so good 60 miles north of the Arctic Circle.
Day 6: Return flight to Fairbanks. The ski plane will pick you up shortly after breakfast for the flight back to Fairbanks.
Note: A custom tour, specifically designed for your fitness level.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is included in the tour price.
- Our all-inclusive rates start at $1495.00 per person, per day, featuring all meals, lodging, activities, use of equipment and naturalist-guide with your group for the duration of your stay.
- Round-trip air transportation from Fairbanks included.
- Five-night, all-inclusive stay includes round-trip airfare from Fairbanks, dog mushing, snowshoeing, skiing and Northern Lights viewing.
- All meals, lodging, cold weather gear and equipment included.
- The total tour cost required to confirm this reservation is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2006
An exclusive luxury wilderness lodge catering to a clientele seeking elegance and independence in Alaska's Far North. The total wilderness experience consists of unparalleled comfort 60 miles north of the Arctic Circle, privately-chartered fly-out Whirlwind Adventure combination tours, wildlife viewing, fishing,...