The Colonist RoutePlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting
Season: October - April
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 100 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 150 US Dollar (USD)
We will prepare and distribute the kayaks and then give out safety & paddling instructions. Our guides will help to recommend the appropriate equipment to take during the trip. We will start by paddling in the Eberhard fjiord, visiting Estancia Consuelo and Villa Luisa, the chosen place by Captain Eberhard to live with his family at the end of the 19 th Century.
Its around 4 hrs paddling in this magical fjiord. Providing the climate conditions and time of year are permitting, we can return to Puerto Bories or Puerto Natales paddling.
* Note: Guides reserve the right to cancel the program due to the wind speed being too strong for the level of the group.
- Waterproof clothing (trousers and jacket)
- Long underwear, wool or polypropylene (no cotton)
- Warm hat and gloves and jacket
- Sunglasses and sun block
- Mosquito repellent
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All mentioned transport in the program
- Guide (bilingual)
- Kayaks doubles & singles
- All paddling equipment (neoprene gloves & boots, paddling jackets, life jackets & skirts)
- Dry bags
- Lunch box