Winter Special Package - Platinum Heritage Packageoffered by supplier M16301 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Destination(s): South Africa
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: May - September
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 3500 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3500 US Dollar (USD)
Each of the six ultra-luxurious suites has a private plunge pool and deck area. Within the suite is a lounge area with fireplace, a free-standing stone bath tub and double vanity, a glass enclosed shower within the surrounding bush, and a separate toilet. Activities include daily elephant-back safaris with expert grooms and handlers; game drives in open safari vehicles; visits to the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Center and simple relaxation around the camp or in the 'Bush Spa'.
The Steenberg Hotel
The luxurious Steenberg Hotel is situated on the Cape's oldest wine farm, a mere twenty-minute drive from the bustling heart of Cape Town. The hotel nestles in the tranquil Constantia Valley, against the slopes of the Steenberg Mountains, offering sweeping views over False Bay. Its buildings, dating back to 1682, were lovingly restored and have been declared a National Monument. Here the legendary elegance and traditions of the 17th century blend harmoniously with the most refined luxuries and conveniences of our modern age.
The estate boasts a state of the art modern winery, producing some of the country's finest, award-winning wines. A Championship 18-hole golf course designed by Peter Matkovitz surrounds the hotel.
- All bookings are subject to availability by the suppliers as at the time of booking.
- All prices quoted for packages and services are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, fuel price increases and other
- E. & O.E
- 3 nights' accommodation on a Fully Inclusive basis in a Luxury Suite at Camp Jabulani (including accommodation, all meals and selected local beverages, elephant back safaris, game drives, guided bush walks, a visit to the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre and a hard-cover book on the Elephants of Camp Jabulani).
- 3 nights' accommodation on a B&B basis in a Heritage Suite at The Steenberg Hotel (including room refreshment bar, transfers within a 5km radius of the hotel, transfer shuttle to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront once a day, butler service, laundry service, a book on Heritage at the Steenberg Hotel and a wine tasting)
- Transfers Eastgate Airport (Hoedspruit) - Camp Jabulani - Eastgate Airport (Hoedspruit)
- 4 days' rental of an AVIS Group B car (VW Polo Hatch / Similar) in Cape Town - including unlimited mileage and maximum insurance cover but excluding one way fees etc.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Package starts from:
R 26 514.00 per person sharing
U$ 3 500.00 per person sharing
GBP 1 750.00 per person sharing
3 nights at Camp Jabulani and 3 nights at The Steenberg Hotel.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Offering a range of luxury African Safaris and holiday packages, M16301 are recognized as being the specialists in creating tailor made itineraries for the discerning traveler on an individual basis or as a part of a select group. M16301 operates safaris and tours throughout Southern Africa (South Africa, Namibia,...