8 Days China Express Tour to Beijing and ShanghaiPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 683 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1045 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Beijing
Arrive in Beijing, the capital of China. You are greeted by your guide at the airport outside the luggage claim area with your name displayed and then transferred to the four-star Holiday Inn Downtown Hotel or similar.
Day 2: Beijing
Morning program takes you to Tian An Men Square and the Forbidden City, the residence of Chinese emperors for more than 500 years. Afternoon sightseeing features the Temple of Heaven, where emperors once prayed for good harvests. If time permits, pay a visit to the Olympic Stadium. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 3: Beijing
The highlight today is to conquer the Badaling Great Wall, a symbol of the Chinese ancient civilization and to the Dingling, one of the Ming Tombs, the burial grounds for the 13 Ming Dynasty emperors. Drive back to city and go for some shopping at the famous Silk Markets. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 4: Beijing
Today you will have a chance to experience the real life of local Beijing residents on a tour to the Hutongs by rickshaw. Beijing Hutongs are regarded as the last embodiment of old Beijing’s spirit. Walking along the back street of Hutongs and meeting people there will leave you a different understanding of China. Following is a visit to the Summer Palace, a summer resort for Empress Dowager Ci Xi. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 5: Beijing/Shanghai
After breakfast you will fly to Shanghai, the commercial center of China. Upon arrival in Shanghai, proceed to take a leisure stroll in the fabulous Yu Garden at the Old Quarter, the Jade Buddha Temple, the famous waterfront Bund and Nanjing Road at the shopping center. Check into the four-star Shanghai Hotel or similar. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 6: Shanghai
Take a city tour to visit the city's major attractions and get a general understanding of this city. First you will visit the Shanghai Museum, one of the best in China, to learn the history of this city, then to see its modern development plan at the Shanghai Urban Planning Museum. Also you will have the chance to get a bird’s view of the whole Pudong new area on top of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 7: Shanghai
Free day at your own arrangement. You may spend the day shopping or just walking around to get a better understanding of Shanghai. Or you can take some suggested activities from our ready-made option menu to enrich your stay in Shanghai. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 8: Shanghai
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your departure flight. Includes: (B), (L).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
1. Hotel accommodations with daily Western / American Buffet breakfast. The hotel accommodation is based on two persons sharing one twin room with private facilities.
2. Chinese lunches or dinners with multi-soft drinks specified on the itinerary.
3. Special meal arrangement or entertainment mentioned on the schedule
4. Tour escort services provided by English-speaking guides in each sightseeing cities.
5. Air-conditioned coach or private van served along the trip.
6. The economy-class airfare of the domestic flight or soft sleeper/seat train charge between cities in the itinerary.
7. Entrance fee for all of the sightseeing spots listed on the itinerary.
8. Escorted Trip Leader for Small Group Tours.
9. The government tax and the city construction fee inside China within the tour where applicable.
10. China Insurance.