Lenin Peak Expedition, Climbing Adventure in Kyrgyzstanoffered by supplier M18949 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 18 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 100 people
Specialty Categories: Mountain/Rock Climbing
Season: June - August
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 450 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5510 US Dollar (USD)
The evident advantage of the financial affordability of the Lenin Peak program lays in the fact, that the helicopter services will not be necessary for reaching the Base Camp, using of standard vehicle will be enough. From Osh to the Base Camp of the Lenin Peak we drive along the Pamir Highway M-41. Attention please! Lenin Peak ascent is classed as an extreme activity. Each member takes complete responsibility for their decision to participate in this program and is responsible for all actions and all possible consequences of their participation in this program. The program for the ascent of Lenin Peak is recommended as acclimatization for the prospective mountaineer intending to attempt high altitude expeditions within the Himalayan and Tibetan regions, the legendary peaks of K-2, Everest, and Makalu among them.
Day 1: Early arrival in Osh. Drive from Osh to the Base Camp of Lenin Peak (3600 m) on Edelweiss Glade (280km, 5 hours). Accommodation in tents.
Day 2: Get acquainted with the area. Prepare yourself for ascent.
Day 3: Ascend to Camp 1 (4400 m).
Day 4: Ascend to Camp 2 (5300 m).
Day 5: Ascend to Camp 3 (6100 m).
Day 6: Descend to Camp 1 (4400 m).
Day 7: Descend to the Base camp (3600 m).
Day 8: Rest-day.
Day 9: Rest-day.
Day 10: Ascend to Camp 1 (4400 m).
Day 11: Ascend to Camp 2 (5300 m).
Day 12: Ascend to Camp 3 (6100 m).
Day 13: Ascend to the top of the Lenin Peak (7134 m) and descend to Camp 3 (6100 m).
Day 14: Descend to Camp 1 (4400 m).
Day 15: Descend to the Base Camp (3600 m).
Day 16: Reserve day in case of bad weather.
Day 17: Drive from Base Camp of Lenin Peak to Osh.
Day 18: Departure from Osh.
Supplemental Tour Information:
There are Economy (E) , Business (B), Group tours (G) and VIP packages.
This tour has guarantee dates and will be arranged whatever final number of persons will be. Contact us for more details.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
The cost depends on the package of services. There are 4 options: Economy (E) , Business (B), Group tours (G) and VIP:
- Economy Option - 450 USD/1 PAX
- Business Option - 1000 USD/1 PAX
- Combined Group Option - 1850 USD/1 PAX (services of guide are included)
- Vip Option - 5510 USD/1 PAX (services of guide are included)
- Meeting/seeing off at the airport (B, G, VIP)
- Transfer Osh - BC; BC - Osh (only according fixed dates) (G, E, B)
- Individual transfer Osh - BC and BC - Osh (not depending on fixed dates) (VIP)
- Meals in the cities (VIP)
- Lunch boxes during transfer Osh - Base camp – Osh (All)
- All documents (All)
- OVIR registration (All)
- Accommodation at hotels Osh ( G, B - 1 night; VIP – 2 nights + breakfast);
- High mountain guide’s service for all period of active part (G, VIP)
- Installed high mountain tents at an altitude of 5300m and 6100m (G, VIP)
- Services in Base Camp and Camp 1:
* Accommodation in four-berth tents in Base Camp per 2-3 members (B,G,VIP)
* Accommodation in tents of Camp 1 per 2 members (B,G,VIP)
* Full board of meals treatment (B,G,VIP)
* Yurt - companion cabins with heating at Base Camp (3600 м) and Camp 1 (4400 м) for the rest, meals and entertainment. (All)
* Setting up/packing away of tents at intermediate camps C2 and C3 (VIP)
* Rescue party registration (All)
- Visa invitations and visa fees; - for the citizens of countries outside the CIS
- Medical expenses and insurance
- ICE fees (rescue team working, helicopter flights, medicines and medical service in Osh hospital, drawing of supporting documents, repatriation)
- International airfare
- Services of rebooking hotels and air tickets for domestic flights
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2008
“M18949” is a group of Asian travel agencies, central offices of which are located in Tashkent (Uzbekistan), Osh (Kyrgyzstan) and Moscow (Russia); there are also representative offices in each republic of Central Asia. “M18949” has a long-term experience of successful work in the sphere of arranging of Asia...