Our kayak tours range in length from 3 to 6 days and accommodate novice and experienced kayakers. Accommodation is generally camping (either base camp or itinerant) although we offer a few lodge-based tours. All tours on Vancouver Island Kayak are fully inclusive of meals, gear and certified guides.
On Vancouver Island our departure points are:
- Gulf Islands
- Broken Group Islands
- Clayoquot Sound
- Nootka Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Queen Charlotte Strait
We also offer departures from the Queen Charlotte Islands for experienced kayakers.
Tours are led by experienced guides certified by the Sea Kayak Guides Alliance of BC. The company is registered with Consumer Protection BC and the Wilderness Tourism Association. Group enquiries welcome!
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Certified kayak guides,
- Double and single kayaks,
- Personal flotation devices,
- Dry bags,
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping bag and pad, camp chairs cooking gear),
- Meals from lunch on Day 1 to lunch on the last day. All meals provided and prepared by your guides.
- Free parking is also included in most tours.
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Water Drifter