Honeymoon Tour Turkey 7 Day Istanbul and Mediterranean SpecialPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Honeymoon Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1559 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3549 Euro (EUR)
Day 1: Istanbul Arrivals.
Welcome to Turkey. Arrival into Istanbul. Transfer from the airport & check in to your hotel. Tonight you and you group will enjoy a welcome dinner where you will be introduced to Turkish cuisine and enjoy the mystical atmosphere of Istanbul at night. Includes (D).
Day 2: St. Sophia/ Hippodrome / Blue Mosque).
This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time. Sultanahmet Imperial Mosque Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the Blue Mosque because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles.
* Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine.
* Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum.
* Grand Cover Bazzar. In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more then 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths' street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as hand painted ceramic plates, hand-honed copper ware, brass ware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes.
* Topkapi Palace. The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed.
* Suleymaniye Mosque. The mosque of Suleyman the Magnificent was built between 1550 and 1557 by the famous architect Sinan whose wish was to surpass the builders of St. Sophia which is conspicuous from its great size, emphasized by the four minarets rising one from each corner of the courtyard. Includes (B) and overnight.
Day 3: Istanbul - Private Blue Cruise.
This morning we depart via domestic flight to Dalaman Airport. Transfer from Dalaman Airport to Fethiye Harbour. Enjoy some swimming or snorkeling at the tranquil Ag Bay where lunch will be served as well. Our 1st night is spent in Cleopatra's Bay, here we can swim in the ruins of an ancient bath and enjoy an nice dinner & some sunset drinks. Includes (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Private Blue Cruise.
After breakfast we cruise to beautiful Bedri Rahmi Bay, named after one of the first Blue Voyagers who in 1973 painted a fish on a rock. Here you swim or take a walk on the island. We have lunch at Flat Island, and have a swim in the shallow water at the small beach. Dinner and 2nd night is spent nearby Tersane Island. Includes (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Private Blue Cruise.
Cruising to Gocek to swim, snorkel or just soak up some sunshine. After lunch we cruise along a few more bays and have a last swim stop at Red Island before returning to Fethiye Harbour and transfer to Dalalan Airport for flight to Istanbul. Includes (B).
Day 6: Bosphorus on Private Boat Spice Bazzar (Egyptian Bazaar).
Witness one of the most beautiful sunrises over the lake, followed by breakfast. We then drive along the ancient silk trade route, stopping at Caravanserays Sultanhani and Agzikarahan. We arrive in Cappadocia late afternoon. Check in to your hotel. After having some rest and then dinner, you will have the chance to go to the famous traditional Turkish Night, you will enjoy Whirling Dervishes, Belly Dancing & Traditional Turkish Folklore. We recommend it should not be missed. Includes (B).
Day 7: Istanbul The End of The Tour.
After breakfast check out from the hotel. We drive you back to the airport. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Return airport transfers
- 5 star and Boutique accommodation over the entire tour
- 2 full day city tour with professional tour guide
- Private boat cruise 3 days 2 night includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All entrance fees for museums and sites
- Domestic flights.