Uganda-Gifted By Nature, is one of the select group of African countries to have recorded more than 1,000 bird species. It's therefore an ideal destination for bird watchers who would like to see, and for those interested in discovering and naming new species of birds, the choice is to pay a visit to the natural wetlands, forests and open Savannah wood lands that provide excellent habitat for both endemic and migratory birds.Make an inquiry now on our inclusive birding package and witness the birds sing, nest, mate and dance.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Twin share accommodation throughout the Safari
- Full board accommodation throughout as per the itinerary
- Private safari 4 x 4 Land cruiser vehicle and English speaking driver
- Full time guide and his subsistence allowance
- National Park and designated birding sites entrance fees
- Boat trips for birding
- Ferry crossing
- Park ranger guide fees
- One gorilla permit per person to secured and paid for in advance
- Primate and Nature walks
- Airport transfers
- Government taxes.
- Personal insurance
- Telephone etc.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2007
M15723 is based in Kampala. It is owned by Joseph Andrew Koluo and it is specialized in ecotourism, Gorilla and Chimp safaris, bird watching, mountain climbing, cultural safaris and incentive travel in Uganda, Rwanda and DRC, including luxury lodge safaris, budget camping tours and family travel. We have 6 years in...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend