Deluxe Egypt Touroffered by supplier M19221 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 10 - 12 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Boating and Sailing Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 599 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 999 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Cairo. Arrival to Cairo airport. Our representative will Welcome and assist you through passport control Formalities, luggage identification and portage. Transfer by a private A/C car to your hotel and Overnight in your hotel in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo
- 08:00 AM Wake up call.
- 08:00 - 09:00 AM Breakfast. And check out hotel, keep the luggage at hotel safety box.
- 09:30 AM Pre-departure information.
- 10:00 AM Tour starts to Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then onwards to Sakkara to see the first pyramid ever built - the step pyramid of Zosser. Lunch in a restaurant beside the Pyramids (on your own cost). Then free time. Over night at hotel. Optional Sound and Light show at Giza. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Alexandria - sleeper train. Breakfast at the hotel. Meet our tour guide to start your tour of Alexandria by visiting the fort of Quaitbay &the newly established library of Alexandria. Then, proceed to see Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa. After that, Pompey’s Pillar; a huge granite pillar about 27 m high. Catch the sleeper train from Cairo to Luxor. Dinner in train. Overnight in train. Includes: (B, D).
Day 4: Luxor - Nile Cruise. Breakfast in train. Arrival in Luxor, meet and assist by our representative to transfer you to your cruise ship. Visit Valley of the Kings, Hatchepsut temple and Colossi of Memnon. Embarkation. Having lunch Visit Karnak and Luxor temples. Overnight on the boat. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 5: Nile Cruise - Luxor. Optional Hot Air Balloon over west bank. Breakfast and start sailing to Esna. Then continue sailing to Edfu. Lunch and free afternoon to enjoy sailing along the Nile. Dinner. Overnight on the boat. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 6: Edu - Kom Ombo - Nile cruise. Breakfast. Visit of Edfu temple. Lunch. Sailing to Kom Ombo to visit the dual temples. Dinner. Sailing towards Aswan. Overnight on the boat. Includes: (B).
Day 7: Nile Cruise - Aswan. Arrive Aswan. Breakfast visit the great temple of Isis on her island then High Dam. Lunch on the boat. During sunset time, we will ride felucca (sail craft boat without engine). Dinner. Overnight on the boat. Includes: (B).
Day 8: Aswan - Abu Simbe - sleeper train. Breakfast free day at leisure to explore the city. Optional Trip to Abu Simbel can be arranged during this morning. At night, transfer to train station to go back to Cairo. Dinner in train. Overnight. Includes: (B, D).
Day 9: Cairo - City Tour. Breakfast in train. Arrive Cairo, meet and transfer to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel. Start our city tour by a visit to the Egyptian Museum. Then to the Citadel, which was the home for most of those who ruled Egypt for nearly 700 years. Later, we can explore many attractions of the Old Area, such as the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (The Jewish Temple). Overnight at the hotel. Includes: (B, D).
Day 10: Departure. Farewell to Egypt as our tour ends today after breakfast. Transfer to Cairo International Airport. Includes: (B).
- All transfers and pick up services
- All tours as mention in itinerary
- All meals as mention in the tours
- Price include all taxes
- Egyptologist English-speaking guide in all sight seen
- Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Tipping (approximately $55 per person for the whole tour)
- Drinks or any extra meal
- Personal expenses (laundry, sauna, telephones, etc.)
- Any meals not mentioned in the program
- Any optional tours
- International airfare
- Entrance fees for all sight seen are NOT included(around $120)
- Visa entry to Egypt ($15).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Tour Price: 599$ per person in double room.
- During Ramadan, the sight seen closed at 3:00 PM, we may be change the tour start to be one hour earlier
- Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2009
M19221 offers wide selections of tours to Egypt, Jordan and Turkey. Luxury, Classic, Adventure safari Tours, Nile cruise and private tailor made excursions. We have hotels reservations on line. Head office in France and a branch is in Egypt and representatives in Jordan and Turkey. Our professional and multi...