Pu Luong Biking Touroffered by supplier M15545 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 480 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 689 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Overland to Mai Chau/Biking to Pu Luong (Hang Village). Leave Hanoi at 8 am. We drive southwest to Ma Chau, the gateway to the impressive mountainous area of northern Vietnam. The drive is very nice with stunning view of mountains, valleys, sugarcane farms and rice paddies. We would have a stop en route for refreshment. Upon arrival in Mai Chau we have a lunch stop in Pom Coong, a village of Thai ethnic minority.
We will have lunch in a local house. After lunch we embark on a biking on village road to Hin, a village of Thai minority group which is located within Pu Luong Nature Reserve. We will first bike on beautiful tar road through Mai Chau valley before jumping into undulating dirt paths. We reach Hang Village around 5 pm. We will have dinner and overnight in a traditional stilt-house of a Thai family. Includes: (L), (D).
Day 2: Climbing mountain slopes to Hin Village. Today is a tough day with long climb on mix of dirt paths and village roads. In the morning we climb mainly. In the afternoon we enjoy easier ride slightly downhill to Hin, a village of Thai minority. Great mountain view and scenic villages. Lunch in local house en route. Dinner and overnight in Hin village. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 3: Downhill ride to Canh Nang Town/Transfer to Mai Chau. After breakfast we say good bye to the villagers and ride toward Ma River passing expansive maize fields. Near the river we would see many water wheels which used by the local to water their farms. We cross the river on bridge and have lunch in Canh Nang town. After lunch we can continue biking along Ma River or take the bus back to Mai Chau. Dinner and overnight in Pom Coong Village. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Drive back Hanoi. Breakfast at the home-stay and drive back to Hanoi. We reach Hanoi around noon time.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- English Speaking tour leader (other languages upon requests)
- All accommodations base on twin-share at hotel, guest house and home stay
- Meals detailed in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunches, D=Dinners)
- A/C transfers and transportation
- Boat trip mention in itinerary
- Mountain bicycle 24 or 27 Speed (LA bike or Trek bike)
- Sightseeing excursions as outlined in itinerary
- Pump, bike tools, spares tubes
- Spare bike
- Cold water box, small fresh towel
- Mineral water drinking
- Seasonal fruits
- International airfares
- Travel insurance and bike helmet (compulsory)
- Items of a personal nature
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Optional excursions
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Personal expenses such as telephone and laundry bills
- Visa fees
- Departure taxes
- Tipping for guiding.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2006
M15545 is a professional services company possessing extensive knowledge, expertise and resources, specializing in the design and implementation of events, activities, tours, transportation and program logistics both within Vietnam and across the Asian. We are always putting our clients in focus and our keywords in...