Horse Riding in Petra, Tailor Made Adventure in Jordanoffered by supplier M19120 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 - 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 50 people
Specialty Categories: Horse Riding Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2350 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2350 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Amman Airport – Wadi Rum (Overnight). Welcome to Jordan! Upon arrival at any time, you will be met and assisted by our representatives there in Amman airport. After that, we will be transferred to Wadi Rum for dinner and to stay overnight. (HB)
Days 2 – 10: At least Wadi Rum.
After breakfast at the camp, we will each day go on a six- to seven-hour horse-riding tour into the Jordan Desert and amongst the sand dunes of the great valley of Rum, enjoying the colorful sand dunes. We are going to find out how interesting to ride a horse in Wadi Rum. Meanwhile, we will have a Five-Star Open Buffet Lunch. We then will back to the camp for dinner and to stay overnight. (FB)
Day 11: Wadi Rum - Petra.
After breakfast in Wadi Rum early in the morning, we will head to Petra to act a half-day visit to the site reaching the highest place, the sacrifice. After that, we will have dinner in a hotel in which we will stay overnight in Wadi Musa, the very nearest city to Petra.(FB)
Day 12: Petra – Dead Sea – Mt. Nebo – Madaba – Amman Airport.
After breakfast, we will travel on the Kings' Highway to Amman Airport through the Dead Sea, Mt. Nebo and Madaba in which we will visit the Mosaic Christian Church in Madaba. After that, we will continue our way to Amman Airport for departure. (HB)
Supplemental Tour Information:
- This itinerary is not fixed; we can increase or decrease the horse riding tour days upon the clients' request. That's after the decision from you over the days and the numbers of the groups.
- We can provide you with Horse-Riding tour days from one day up to more than 20 days.
- Accommodations during horse-riding tour are in removable, Arabian Bedouin, tents with full board meal basis.
- Accommodation in Petra in this itinerary will be in a five-star hotel. We can make a three- or four-star one upon your requests.
- We make this trip to one guest up to more than 200.
- There will be a doctor for groups more than 21 pax.
- There will also be a drinkable water tank for groups more than 21 pax.
- Our professional leaders will help and assist your groups.
- They will be with the group escorting them all the time.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Meet and assistance
- Escorting guide
- Accommodation for all along the trip
- Lunch meal during horse riding tours
- Lunch meal in Petra, the sight
- Tickets for Wadi Rum and Petra
- Airline tickets
- Departure tax.
The cost here depends on:
- The group size:
* 2 pax
* Maximum rate mentioned above per person - 50 pax
* Minimum rate mentioned above per person) and the duration if it is different
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2009
We are local people from Petra – Jordan. We love our country and its people. We are committed to serve our guests and clients the best way we can. We wanted to be very close to our guests in Petra where they spend most of their time and of course because of the strategic location of Petra in relative to the other...