4 Day Camel Riding Tour in Jordanoffered by supplier M19120 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 - 5 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 50 people
Specialty Categories: Camel Riding Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 500 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1150 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: (HB) Amman Airport – A hotel in Madaba.
Welcome to Jordan! Upon arrival at any time, you will be met and assisted by our representatives there in Amman airport. After that we will be transferred to our hotel in Madaba for dinner and to stay overnight.
Day 2: (FB) Madaba – Wadi Rum.
After breakfast at the hotel we will be transferred immediately to Wadi Rum. We will be there at ten o'clock in the morning. After having a short time relaxing, we will start our six-hour Camels Riding tour into the attractive mountains and sand dunes, meanwhile we will have our lunch. We will keep moving until reaching the place where we will have dinner and stay overnight.
Day 3: (FB) Wadi Rum – Full-Day Camels Riding Tour.
After breakfast in, we will keep touring on our camels backs into the great valley of Wadi Rum, enjoying the coloured sand dunes, meanwhile we will have our lunch. Um Rishrash is the area in which we are planning to stay overnight in Wadi Araba.
Day 4: (HB) Wadi Rum – Petra – Amman Airport.
After breakfast in Wadi Rum, we will head to Petra to act a visit to the site. After that we will continue our way to Amman Airport for departure after having our lunch.
- This itinerary is not fixed; we can increase or decrease the camel riding tour days upon the clients request or rather make mixed tours: jeeps, horse and camel riding or classic tours. That will be extra on the payment.
- Our professional leaders will help and assist your groups.
- They will be with the group escorting them all the time.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
The cost for this tour depends on:
- The group size:
* 2 pax
* Maximum rate mentioned above per person - 50 pax
* Minimum rate mentioned above per person)
- The duration of the trip if it is different from the ordinary arrangement.
- We can make this tour for one person with USD (1700), fixed price.
- Meet and assistance
- Escorting leaders
- Entrance fees for Wadi Rum and Petra
- Lunch during camel-riding tour.
- Departure tax.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2009
We are local people from Petra – Jordan. We love our country and its people. We are committed to serve our guests and clients the best way we can. We wanted to be very close to our guests in Petra where they spend most of their time and of course because of the strategic location of Petra in relative to the other...