Tailor Made Vacations to Jordan, Discover Christian Sitesoffered by supplier M19120 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 - 9 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 50 people
Specialty Categories: Pilgrimage/Spirituality Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 700 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1700 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Amman Airport – Amman. (HB)
Day 2: Amman – Madaba – Mt. Nebo – Christian George Church – Christian Mosaic Church – Christian Prophets Church. Overnight in Madaba. (HB)
Day 3: Madaba – Baptism Site – Jordan River-Dead Sea – back to Madaba for overnight. (HB)
Day 4: Madaba – Um Qais – Ajloon – Jerash – Amman(overnight). (HB)
Day 5: Amman- Petra (Full Day) – Overnight in Petra. (HB)
Day 6: Petra – Wadi Rum 4X4 JEEP Tour – Overnight in a camp in Rum. (HB)
Day 7: Wadi Rum – Kings Highway to Dana Nature Reserve to take pictures for its view from a distance (depend on Departure time)– Amman Airport for departure. (BB)
Supplemental Tour Information:
- This itinerary is not fixed; we can increase or decreases the tour days upon the clients request or rather make mixed tours: jeeps, horse, and camel riding or classic tours. That will be extra for the payment.
- Our professional leaders will help and assist your groups.
- They will be with the group escorting them all the time.
- All trips will be run smoothly.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
The cost depends on the group size (2 pax; maximum rate mentioned above per person - 50 pax; minimum rate mentioned above per person) and the duration if different from the ordinary one mentioned above. The price for one person is USD ($2150).
- Meet and assistance
- Escorting Guide if groups are more than 8 pax
- Less than 8 Pax, there will be a leader all the trip
- A guide for two hours in Petra and Jerash too
- Accommodation; in 3*, 4* or 5* Hotels upon the clients' request. Different in price.
- Tickets for Petra
- Departure tax
- Airline Tickets
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2009
We are local people from Petra – Jordan. We love our country and its people. We are committed to serve our guests and clients the best way we can. We wanted to be very close to our guests in Petra where they spend most of their time and of course because of the strategic location of Petra in relative to the other...