Slovenia Cultural Touroffered by supplier M19304 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 589 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2085 Euro (EUR)
Days 1-2: Ljubljana (Austria Trend Hotel ****). Austria Trend Hotel won 1st World Award for best Spa Hotel in Slovenia. Hotel offers modern amenities and the perfect setting for a relaxing stay, both for business travelers and congress attendees as well as leisure tourists. Austria Trend Hotel is located only 2 km from the Ljubljana city center. The hotel fulfills all the requirements of a contemporary city hotel: from the conference and seminar facilities to the wellness center, everything is in the building within a reach of your hand.
- Ljubljana sightseeing with electronic guide via mobile phone or with personal guide or by bikes or just on foot on your own
- Ljubljana castle: 5 €/person
- Drinking coffee by Ljubljanica River in one of famous bars
- Take a boat ride on Ljubljanica River: 10 €/person
- Must: wine tasting in Ljubljana: 24–49 €/person.
- Bike renting:
* Classic trekking: 14 €/day
* Children's bike: 10 €/day
* Helmet: 3 €/day
* Children's seat: 4 €/day.
Days 3-4: Ptuj (Hotel Mitra ****). Hotel Mitra, totally renovated in 2008, is ideally situated below the famous Ptuj Castle in the historic center of Ptuj. The hotel is known for its long tradition and its name is after the memory of the mighty Roman cult of the good. The hotel is unique for its genuine medieval architecture, the civil culture of the past inhabitants and the reputation of being Ptuj's oldest coffee-house. Here, nobody is bored, at least what you can do, you can try ethnological specialties and Slovenian cuisine fulfilled by extraordinary wine experiences.
- Medieval old part of Ptuj and Castle Ptuj: 2-6 €/person
- Maribor, the 2nd biggest city in Slovenia surrounded by hilly vineyards and Pohorje mountains
- Hiking on Pohorje mountains
- Famous wine cellar in Ptuj and plenty of other wine cellars
- Spas in Ptuj with saunas world and numerous thermal swimming pool, massage treatments, special romantic packages and energetic points
- 2 golf courses nearby
- Jazz club Satchmo.
Day 5: Golden Hillock ****. Somewhere in the middle of Slovenia, in Dravinjska Valley, lies Slovenske Konjice, the city of wine and flowers. The city for lovers of everything, what is good: vintage wine, fruit liquor, good food, history and exercise in the nature; for all that take care Zlati Grič, the company with the tradition for coddling people! In the apartment house in the direct vicinity of the golf course and restaurant Vinotoč Zlati grič, there's an apartment lodging housing prepared for you, three wonderful apartments, the Wine Grover’s Mansion. The Mansion is a designated cultural heritage building, having been owned by the Konjice gentry, it is a building typical of a wealthy nobleman’s wine store, set in a dominating setting.
- Monastery Zicka Kartuzija
- Golf course in the middle of vineyards
- Hiking, biking area
- Wine cellars
- Spa in Zrece
- Fabulous views, incredible climate also with asthma.
Days 6-7: Bohinj (Hotel Kristal ****). Hotel Kristal is a family hotel in Bohinj, situated close to Lake Bohinj, on the outskirts of the Triglav National Park. The hotel was built and renovated in line with local tradition and gives its guests the homely feeling, characteristic of the region. Hospitality, delicious cuisine, unspoilt nature and abundant possibilities for an active holiday await you at this excellent starting point. Hotel Kristal hosts up to 70 guests in 30 comfortable and modern single and double rooms, and even has rooms with three or four beds.
- Bohinj Lake trip with Mt. Vogel, kayaking or canoing
- Savica waterfall, Mt. Vogar hiking
- Hiking through river of Mostnica and Hudicev most (Devil’s Bridge)
- Boat ride by pletna to famous Bled island and visit of Bled castle on the cliff
- Vintgar gorge by Bled
- Trips organized by Spin Travel Slovenia in Bled area: evening schnapps tasting, shearing sheep in the Alps, half-day trip to Pokljuka plateau with pristine Alpine life, home-made food, pastures, fresh Alpine air and incredible view points
- Adrenalin trips organized by Spin Travel Slovenia: canoing, rafting in Soca Valley.
Day 8: Return home.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 2 persons: 665 €
- 3 persons: 589 €
- 4-5 persons: 635€
- Family with 2 children up to 12 years: 2085 €
- Supplement for renting a car: VW Passat 2,0 D: 78 €/day.
- HB in hotels 4* (in Golden Hillock and Hotel Mitra dinner in restaurants nearby), tourist taxes
- Itinerary design and useful info considering independent traveling
- Free TC Mobile: Ljubljana sightseeing electronic guiding via mobile phone
- Organizational costs
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2009
From starting point of operating the travel agency M19304 Slovenia has become more and more specialized in smaller group tours, wine and gourmet tours, unique tours, pristine and exclusive accommodation and customized vacations for individuals aiming to experience high quality services in real Slovenian environment...