"Sary-Chelek Horse Riding"Please, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 10 - 15 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 12 people
Destination(s): Kyrgyzstan Uzbekistan
Specialty Categories: Horse Riding Walking Tours
Season: July - August
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1320 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2375 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival to Bishkek. Flight to Osh. Meeting, accommodation at hotel. Arrival to Osh. Meeting, accommodation at hotel.
Day 2: Transfer Osh – Aphlatun village – Camp 1 at the confluence of Aphlatun and Utur rivers.
Day 3: Preparation to the route. Start of the active part of the route. Riding up along South. Aphlatun river. Camp 2.
Day 4: Ride up along the Uialma river valley to Kuldambes pass (2750m) and descent to Sary-Chelek lake across Ashuu pass. Camp 3.
Day 5: Day’s rest on the Sary-Chelek shore. Walks around lake area. Return to Camp 3.
Day 6: Ride up along Sary-Chelek river to Makmal pass. Descent to Kyzyl-Suu river/ Camp 4.
Day 7: Ride down along the stream of Kara-Suu river passing Kara-Suu lake and further ascent to Kuturma pass. Descent from Kuturma pass to Iry-Kel lake. Camp 5 is on a bank of the lake.
Day 8: Ride from Iry-Kel lake to the southern extremity of Sary-Chelek lake to Upaly tract. Bypassof Kely-Kel lake and further ride to Arkit-Say river. Camp 6 is near Arkit village.
Day 9: Transfer Arkit village - Osh (420km; 8h). Accommodation at hotel.
Day 10: Transfer to airport. Early flight Osh – Bishkek. Departure home. Transfer to airport. Departure home.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Visa support to Kyrgyzstan;
- Meeting and seeing off in airport;
- Accommodation at hotels in Osh and Bishkek (against the preferred ption);
- All transfers according program;
- Execution of documents in Local Police Department and Border zone;
- Permit for staying at territory of National Park;
- Full service during horse riding route:
- Accommodation in comfortable tents per 2 persons;
- Three hot meals a day;
- Cost for the rent of saddle horses and pack horses;
- Guide during all program;
- Escort team (guide’s assistants, cook);
- Using camping equipment (dining-tent, tables, chairs, kitchenware, dining sets, toilet-tent, gas stoves etc.);
- Transportation of loads during horse riding route;
- First aid kit.
- Cost of visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Lunches and dinners at cities.