Ethiopia is an old country beyond all imaginations and truly a land of contrasts and extremes, a land of remote and wild places. Many people visit Ethiopia - or hope to do so one day - because of the remarkable manner in which ancient historical traditions have been preserved.
Day 1: Fly to Bahir Dar. Boat trip on Lake Tana, overnight at the Tana Hotel.
Day 2: Blue Nile Falls, visit city tours, overnight at the Tana Hotel.
Day 3: Fly back to Addis.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Room with double occupancy
- All Entrance fees
- All Meal
- English speaker professional Guide in every destination
- Transfer in/out service in every destination
- Boat on Lake Tana
- All government tax.
- International and Domestic air ticket & embarkation fee
- Hotel and Meal that is not written in the itinerary
- Any payable alcohol drinks
- Permits to take picture or video
- Tips and any other personal interest, which is not specified in the itinerary.
Also see tour packages in: