Legends of Egyptoffered by supplier M19221 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 380 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 750 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Cairo. Arrival to Cairo airport. Our representative will welcome and assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification and portage. Transfer by a private A/C car to your hotel and overnight in your hotel in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo. Breakfast (8:00-9:00 am). And check out hotel, keep the luggage at hotel safety box. Pre-departure information at 9:30 am. Tour starts at 10:00 am to visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then onwards to Sakkara to see the first pyramid ever built - the step pyramid of Zosser. Lunch in a restaurant beside the Pyramids (on your own cost). Then free time. At 9:00 pm transfer to the Cairo station to catch the Sitting train to Aswan. Optional Upgrade to sleeper train with dinner and breakfast. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Aswan. Arrive Aswan. Welcome to Aswan. Meeting and assistance by our local representatives. You will be met and transferred to check in hotel. At 1:30 pm start the afternoon tour in Aswan to visit High Dam of Aswan and the greatest temple of Philae, (Isis temple). At 5:00 pm get back to hotel, free night to explore the city. Optional Felucca trip around Island. Over night at hotel.
Day 4: Aswan. Breakfast (in box if you are going to Abu Simbel by car). Optional trips: Abu Simbel by plane or by car. Felucca on the Nile around Kitchene's and Elephantine islands. Overnight at hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 5: Kom Ombo and Edfu. Breakfast. Then join in convoy in the way to Luxor, we will stop to visit the Dual Temple of Kom-Ombo. Continue our way to Edfu where best preserved temple. Then drive to Luxor. Check into hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 6: Luxor. Breakfast. Visit the West Bank, the Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari. Visit the East Bank of Luxor, the Karnak and Luxor Temples. Transfer to the railway station to take the sitting train on your way to Cairo. Includes: (B).
Day 7: Cairo. Check-in at the hotel, start our city tour by a visit to the Egyptian Museum, then to the Citadel, which was the home for most of those who ruled Egypt for nearly 700 years. Later, we can explore many attractions of the Old Area, such as the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (the Jewish Temple). Overnight at the hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 8: Departure. Farewell to Egypt as our tour ends today after breakfast. Transfer to Cairo International Airport. Includes: (B).
- During Ramadan, the sight seen closed at 3:00 pm, we may be change the tour start to be one hour earlier
- Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation)
- Upgrade to sleeper train cost 120 $ per person in double cabin two ways, and 160 $ per person in single two ways (Cairo-Aswan and Luxor-Cairo) served with dinner in train and breakfast.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All transfers and pick up services
- All tours as mention in itinerary
- All meals as mention in the tours
- Price include all taxes
- Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen
- Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
- Tipping (approximately 55 $ per person for the whole tour)
- Drinks or any extra meal
- Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones. etc)
- Any meals not mentioned in the program
- Any optional tours
- International airfare
- Entrance fees for all sight seen are not included (around 120 $)
- Visa entry to Egypt (15 $).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2009
M19221 offers wide selections of tours to Egypt, Jordan and Turkey. Luxury, Classic, Adventure safari Tours, Nile cruise and private tailor made excursions. We have hotels reservations on line. Head office in France and a branch is in Egypt and representatives in Jordan and Turkey. Our professional and multi...