Egypt Delightsoffered by supplier M19221 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 340 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 540 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Cairo. Arrival to Cairo airport. Our representative will Welcome and assist you through passport control Formalities, luggage identification and portage. Transfer by a private A/ C car to your hotel and Overnight in your hotel in Cairo.
Day 2: 08:00 Cairo. Wake up call. 08:00-09:00 Breakfast. And check out hotel, keep the luggage at hotel safety box. 09:30 Pre-departure information. 10:00 Tour starts to Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then onward to Sakkara to see the first pyramid ever built - the step pyramid of Zosser. Lunch in a restaurant beside the Pyramids (on your own cost). Then free time. Over night at hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Alexandria. Breakfast then drive to Alexandria to visit the Library, catacomb, Pompey pillar and citadel having sea food lunch then drive back to Cairo. Over night at hotel. 21:00 - Transfer to the Cairo station to catch the Sitting train to Aswan. (Optional Upgrade to sleeper train). Includes: (B).
Day 4: Luxor. Arrive Luxor, transfer to the hotel, then tour to the West bank of Luxor visiting Valley of Kings, Valley of Queens, Temple of Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon. Free time in the city
(Optional sound and light show at Karnak temple) Over night at hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 5: Luxor. (Optional hot air balloon over west bank of Luxor). 9:00 - Breakfast and check out hotel.(Optional felucca trip for two hours). Later that afternoon you will have another tour to The East bank of Luxor visiting Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple. Later, in the evening you will catch. The overnight sitting train back to Cairo. Includes: (B).
Day 6: Cairo. Arrive to Cairo, transfer to the hotel check-in at the hotel. Our city Tour starts with the Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasure of the pharaohs are kept, then drive to the Citadel, which was the home for most of those who ruled Egypt for nearly 700 years. Later, we can explore many attractions of the Old Coptic, such as the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (The Jewish Temple). Over night at hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 7: Departure.
Farewell to Egypt as our tour ends today after breakfast. Transfer to Cairo International Airport. Includes: (B).
- During Ramadan, the sight seen closed at 15:00, we may be change the tour start to be one hour earlier
- Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation)
- Upgrade to sleeper train cost 120 $ per person in double cabin two ways, and 160 $ per person in single two ways (Cairo-Aswan and Luxor-Cairo) served with Dinner in train and breakfast.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All transfers and Pick up services
- All tours as mention in itinerary
- All meals as mention in the tours
- Price include all taxes
- Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen
- Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals.
- Tipping (approximately 35 $ per person for the whole tour)
- Drinks or any extra meal
- Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones...etc.)
- Any meals not mentioned in the program
- Any Optional tours
- International airfare
- Entrance fees for all sight seen are not included ( around 120 $)
- Visa entry to Egypt (15 $).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2009
M19221 offers wide selections of tours to Egypt, Jordan and Turkey. Luxury, Classic, Adventure safari Tours, Nile cruise and private tailor made excursions. We have hotels reservations on line. Head office in France and a branch is in Egypt and representatives in Jordan and Turkey. Our professional and multi...