Key Information: Tour Duration: 2
day(s) Group Size: 4
people Destination(s):Croatia Specialty Categories:Ecotourism Season: January - December Airfare Included: No Tour Customizable: No Minimum Per Person Price: 85 Euro (EUR) Maximum Per Person Price: 85 Euro (EUR)
Just 45 minutes with the ferry you will come to your vacation paradise. Experience how people lived in the Mediterranean 200 years ago, by staying with local families, fishing with them, swimming, preparing food in the traditional way. Why not live for a few days as a Robinson in the 21st century. This program includes private accommodations during the vacation. The house is located 50 meters from the beach with a big terrace overlooking the sea and the islands. The village is called Maslinica on the island of Solta.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Assisstance at the airport of Split during arrival and departure
- English speaking guide during the whole program
- Full board from the dinner on the day of arrival finishing with lunch on the day of departure (meals will include fresh fish, seafood, wild game
- Use of the motor boat (5 meters long)
- Different fishing activities with a professional fisherman
- Drinks (alcoholic/non-alcoholic).
- Trip to Croatia
- Tickets for the ferry from Split to the island of Solta and back (60 EUR for the car, 10 EUR per person).
About This Supplier
Location: Croatia Joined InfoHub: Apr 2009
Our agency is running for the last 15 years and has a great hunting experience and results. We are organizing hunts all around Croatia in our own and other hunting areas, also in Slovenia, Bosnia and Macedonia. We are organizing big game hunt such as: bears, roebucks, red stags, roebucks, chamois, mouflons, wild boars,...