7 Day Island of Sipan and Slano Village TourPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 30 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1085 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1085 Euro (EUR)
Day 1: Arrival in Split or Dubrovnik, journey to the apartments, lunch, then spend time on the beach. Evening meal, night fishing, free time (disco, restaurants, etc.).
Day 2: Breakfast. Visit Dubrovnik, lunch, visit the island of Lokrum by boat. Evening meal, free time.
Day 3: Breakfast, nets and long line fishing. Fishing with Samolovka out of the boat, under water fishing, prepare lunch with caught fish. Evening meal, free time.
Day 4: Breakfast, arrange with guests: visit the sanctuary Medugorje, lunch, evening meal or visit the Mljet National Park, including lunch, return journey, evening meal, free time.
Day 5: Breakfast, crossing by boat on to the Elafiti, lunch on board the boat or on the beach. Return journey to the apartments, evening meal, free time.
Day 6: Breakfast. Island of Sipan ride, visit cultural sites and old places of production, eat lunch on the beach. Return journey, visit the open theater in Dubrovnik, free time.
Day 7: Breakfast, journey to Split or Dubrovnik. The under water fishing, water skiing and helicopter flight over Dubrovnik and the grotto and cave visits in the company of a speleologist can be arranged in advance (lunch: spit roasted lamb).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Children up to 4 years old free
- Children from 4 to 12 years old: 50% discount
- From 10-15 persons: 10% discount
- From 15-20 persons: 20% discount
- From 20-30 persons: 30% discount.
- Guide for the length of stay
- Journey to and from Dubrovnik to the island of Sipan/Slano
- Full board (midday meal and evening meal with fish, crabs, lobster, mussels and other local specialties, including all drinks)
- Activities, tours, diving, bike-riding, visiting from cultural places of interest and visiting an old production place.