Poland In One GoPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 12 - 22 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: June - August
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1300 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1700 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Warsaw. Dinner and accommodation in Warsaw - meeting with other travellers, your tour leader and our office representative.
Day 2: Warsaw. In the morning, sightseeing Warsaw. Not only will you visit the most well-known places in Warsaw (Old Town, Palace of Culture, St. John's Cathedral, the former Jewish ghetto), but also the Museum of the Warsaw Uprising. After dinner, you conclude the day with a private piano concert of works by Chopin, a Polish composer-pianist who is revered worldwide as a great master of Romantic music.
Day 3: Black Madonna & Jurassic Castles. We depart for Czestochowa and visit the spiritual capital of Poland, the famous Jasna Gora Monastery. Our guide is a Pauline monk. Later on, a stop at the romantic Jurassic Castle Ogrodzieniec. In the evening, you have some free time in Krakow.
Day 4: Little Poland Highlights (Auschwitz & Wieliczka). An excursion to the Auschwitz Concentration Camp. After which, a trip to Wadowice to see the house where Pope John Paul II was born. The last highlight of the day is the amazing Wieliczka Salt Mines (from the 13th century) - sightseeing and dinner 100 meters underground.
Day 5: Krakow – Royal Capital. A leisure day to explore and enjoy magical Krakow. First, a guided tour of the main sights: Wawel Castle, Sukiennice, St. Mary's Church, and then free time to enjoy the impressive city. In the evening, dinner is in a charming Jewish-themed restaurant, combined with a concert of traditional klezmer music. Finally, a pleasant horse-drawn carriage ride around the Old Town.
Day 6: Polish Mountains. We leave Krakow early in the morning for Zakopane, the main Polish holiday resort at the foot of the rocky Tatra Mountains. The highlight of the day will be a cable car trip to Mt. Kasprowy (1987 m) on the Slovak border (or alternatively, Mt. Gubalowka). Afterward we take part in a highlander show and enjoy delicious Zakopane cuisine.
Day 7: Return. Departure for Warsaw via Kraków (expected arrival 17:00). Possible tour extensions: Zakopane or Krakow.
* Warsaw 2 nights: ***** Marriott
* Krakow 3 nights: ***+ Columbus
* Zakopane 1 night: *** Wersal.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in this tour. We will be happy to provide you with further details.
- If this date does not suit you, send a request anyway - we will organize a private tour or inform you on additional tour dates.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Hotel accommodations as above or similar
- Transport (Mercedes Medio or Isuzu)
- Professional English-speaking tour manager while on tour
- 11 diversified meals, including breakfasts and 5 three-course dinners
- City tours of Warsaw, Krakow, and Zakopane (licensed guides), sightseeing of Jasna Gora Monastery, Wawel Castle, St. Mary’s Church, Auschwitz, Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Entrance to the Palace of Culture, Chopin piano concert
- Cable car to Mt. Gubalowka
- Highlander show in Zakopane
- City taxes in Krakow and Zakopane
- Information booklet
- Tour organization and travel documents
- Health insurance & tour insurance, all taxes.