4 Day Coptic and Islamic Cairo Tour, Egyptoffered by supplier M19403 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 285 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 395 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival at the Cairo International airport, meet our representative at the passport area. Meet, assist and transfer to Hotel. Check in. Optional: Sound and light show at the pyramids area 35 USD.
Day 2: Cairo Pyramids - Memphis - Sakkara. Wake up at 07:00, have your breakfast at 07:30 then at 09:00 start your tour to Pyramids of Giza, one of the ancient world wonders, and the only one survived. Then you will visit the sphinx, the oldest and the biggest Sphinx in Egypt. After we finish the pyramids, Memphis (the First Capital for United Egypt was built in 3200 BC), Sakkara Pyramid (the First Stone Building in the History and the first Pyramid as well). Optional: Nile Cruise Dinner with Belly Dancer 40 USD. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 3: Museum - Coptic and Islamic Cairo - Market. Wake up at 07:00, have your breakfast at 07:30 then at 09:00 start your tour to The Egyptian museum, where you can see the treasure of our Child King TUT. And the other Statues for our Famous Pharaohs. And then you will visit Coptic Cairo where you can see Hanging Church, and Virgin Mary Cave and Jesus Spring the places where The Holy Family Stayed. Then you will visit Mohamed Aly Mosque. Afternoon Visit Khan El Khalili Market. The oldest market in Cairo. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 4: Transfer to Cairo airport to catch your flight back home. Includes: (B).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 395 USD per person in double, based on 2 persons
- 285 USD per person in double, based on 8 persons
- Special Rates for Groups more than 10 persons
- For more than 15 persons, we provide 1 person free of Charge
- Entrance Fees: Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara, Mohamed Aly Mosque and Museum
- Transportation per itinerary
- Accommodation: Three Nights at Four Stars Hotel in Cairo including Breakfast
- English Speaking Tour Guide will be with you in all Sight Seeing.
- Entry Visa
- Extra Drinks
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra meals
- Optional Tours
- Entry to the Pyramids, from inside
- Xmas Gala Dinner
- New Year Supplement 75 USD
- Xmas Supplement 50 USD
- Easter Supplement 40 USD.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: May 2009
M19403 is one of the leading Travel Agents in Egypt offering a whole range of travel services for Incentive, Convention and Commercial as well as vacation travelers. We are trained to provide the most efficient and personalized services in the industry of tourism since 1998. It will be our great pleasure if M19403...