Over Day Cairo from Hurghada - Morning Pick up from your hotel in Hurghada and transfer to Hurghada airport. Flight to Cairo. Arrive Cairo and start your tour to Pyramids of Giza, one of the ancient world wonders, and the only one survived. Then you will visit the sphinx the oldest and the biggest Sphinx in Egypt. After we finish the Pyramids, you will have lunch at the Pyramids area.
It is the time to see our famous statues in our National museum, where you can see the treasure of our Child King TUT. And the other Statues for our Famous Pharaohs. Afternoon visit Khan El Khalili Market, the oldest Market in Cairo. Evening transfer to Cairo airport, flight back to Hurghada. Arrive Hurghada and transfer to your hotel. Includes: (L).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 275 USD per person. Based on 2 persons
- 235 USD per person. Based on 8 persons
- Special Rates for Groups more than 10 persons
- We Provide a discount Card, gives you 25 USD Discount for your next time or for your friends.
- Transportation per itinerary
- Entrance Fees to Pyramids and Museum
- English language/ any other language Speaking Tour Guide will be with you in all Sight Seeing.
- Entry Visa
- Extra Drinks
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra meals
- Optional Tours
- Entry to the Pyramids, from inside
- Xmas Gala Dinner
- New Year Supplement 75 USD
- Xmas Supplement 50 USD
- Easter Supplement 40 USD.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2009
M19403 is one of the leading Travel Agents in Egypt offering a whole range of travel services for Incentive, Convention and Commercial as well as vacation travelers. We are trained to provide the most efficient and personalized services in the industry of tourism since 1998. It will be our great pleasure if M19403...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend