West Nepal Simikot and Return Back via Central Tibet Touroffered by supplier M18859 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 22 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 25 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 2200 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 4400 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Nepal Gunj.
Day 2: Simikot.
Day 3: Kermi.
Day 4: Yalbang.
Day 5: Muchu.
Day 6: Yari.
Day 7: Purang. Lake Manasarovar lake is located north of Purang county 80km by road and you have to drive between Manasarovar lake and Tso Nak lake (Rakstan by Indians), also you will get the perfect view of Mount, Gurla Mandata (Mangmo Niknyi in Tibetan), the residence of God of Music.
Day 8: Manasarovar Lake.
Day 9: Excursion. Exploring the Chu Gonpa and hot spring,also you will get wonderful view Mount Kailash and Lake Manasarovar Lake and Mount. Gurla Mandata.
Day 10: Drive to Darcheng. Base camp of Mount Kailash (in Tibetan Gangrin Po Che) 23km far away from the lake and trekkers will hire the yak and porters from this place for next day's trek.
Day 11: Diraphuk Monastery. This day you will start trek from the base camp and 18km far away from Darcheng (Kailash Base Camp) and you will go through to the Darpoche(Sershong), where there is hanged many prayer flags, during the Saga Dawa Festival thousand people gethring at this place and they will change the prayer flags ones year.
Day 12: Zuthulphuk Monastery.
Day 13: Trek back to Darcheng and drive to Lake.
Day 14: Paryang.
Day 15: Saga.
Day 16: Sangsang.
Day 17: Shigatse via Tashi Lunbu Monastery.
Day 18: Gyantse via Kubum Stupa.
Days 19-21: Lhasa.
Day 22: Fly to Kathmandu.
- Destination: Nepal, Simikot, Kailash, Lake Manasarovar, Paryang, Saga, Shigatse, Gyantse, Lhasa
- Maximum Altitude: 5550 m
- Best Season: April, May, June, Aug, Sept, Oct.
- Photo Sport: Yamdok Tso lake, Mount Kaialsh, Lake Manasarovar, Monasteries in Lhasa.
Note: It is possible to exit back from this border too.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Sightseeing tour as per above programs
- Land transfer by Toyota Landcruiser
- Supporter truck
- Tibet travel permit
- Tibetan English speaking guide during the tour
- Twin sharing accommodation as per tour program
- Camping gears, two men tent/dining tent/kitchen tent/toilet tent and all kitchen gears
- Full board meal during the camping section
- Yak and Yak men, cook, helpers
- Staff insurance
- Monasteries entrance fees and Grassland fee/pax and vehicles, Kailash Kora fee.
- Cold drinks alcoholic beverages
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Tibet (besides camping section)
- Nepal visa
- Nepal re-entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide, porters, driver and yak men.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2008
M18859 is an adventure tour company operated by a group of experienced Tibetan people who are from different parts of Tibet. It was established in 1993 in Lhasa, the capital city Tibet. We are one of the best specialists in Tibet providing deluxe, standard and budget custom designed tours all around the Tibetan...