Lhasa Via Mt.Kailash Motorbike Riding Touroffered by supplier M18859 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 23 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 25 people
Specialty Categories: Motorcycle Tours
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 2300 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 4600 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Fly Kathmandu - Lhasa - CA 407 (1025/1345) fly hrs: 50 minutes O/Nt Hotel Shangbala.
Day 2: Rest day Lhasa, Acclimatize to the rarefied atmosphere O/Nt Hotel Shangbala.
Day 3: Escorted tour on motorbikes & Jeeps Guest to visit Jokhang, O/Nt Hotel Shangbala.
Day 4: Sightseeing Lhasa Potala Palace O/nt Hotel Shangbala.
Day 5: Lhasa - Gyantse - 350 km O/Nt Hotel Shigatse.
Day 6: Shigatse - Sakya - 260 km - O/Nt Sakya Mansarovar Hotel.
Day 7: Sakya Sansang Base camp 150 km O/Nt Camp Saagsang.
Day 8: Saagsang Garyao O/nt Camp Gagyao O/ Nt Camp.
Day 9: 4 km ahead is the hamlet town Saga in the wilderness interact with the local life style & visit the remote local monastery at Saga.
Day 10: Mayum La - Chiu - 150 km - Ride to Chiu Gompa O/Nt Camp.
Day 11: At Leisure Chiu Gompa – 4570 m O/Nt Camp.
Day 12: 40 km Darchen 4612 M & Start Kora (3days/two nights Kora).
Day 13: Trek on Kora trek & O/Nt Camp.
Day 14: Half Day Kora & Latter ride 80 km to Tirthapuri 4330 M O/Nt Camp.
Day 15: Tirthapuri (Hot Springs) Tholing - 280 km - O/Nt Camp ( Tooling).
Day 16: Local Sight seeing including Guge Kingdom.
Day 17: Ride back to Lake Manasarovar - 280 km O/Nt Camp.
Day 18: Ride to Paryang Height: 4550 m - (270 km) O/Nt Camp.
Day 19: Ride to Saga Height: 4320 m (260 km) O/Nt Camp.
Day 20: Ride to Lake Peigutso Paigutso Height: 4850 m (160 km).
Day 21: Ride to Zhangmu (150 km) Hotel O/nt Hotel Zanghmu.
Day 22: Custom Clearance - Ride to Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 23: Fly Back home (After midnight).
- Destination: Lhasa, Gyantse, Shigatse, Saga, Paryang, Kailash, Lake Manasarovar, Zhangmu.
- Maximum Altitude: 5050 m.
- Best Season: April, May, June, Aug, Sept, Oct.
- Photo Sport: Yamdok Tso lake, Mount Kaialsh, Lake Manasarovar, Thangla Pass.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Sightseeing tour as per above programs
- Land Transfer by Toyota Landcruiser
- Supporter Truck
- Tibet travel permit
- Tibetan English speaking guide during the tour
- Twin sharing accommodation as per tour program
- Camping gears, two men tent/dining tent/kitchen tent/toilet tent & all kitchen gears
- Full board meal during the camping section
- Yak and Yak men, cook, helpers
- Staff insurance
- Monasteries entrance fees and Grassland fee/pax and Vehicles,Kailash Kora fee
- Driver Licence
- Temporary Plate Numember For Motor Bike.
- Cold drinks alcoholic beverages
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Tibet (besides camping section)
- Nepal visa
- Nepal Re- entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide, porters, driver and yak men.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2008
M18859 is an adventure tour company operated by a group of experienced Tibetan people who are from different parts of Tibet. It was established in 1993 in Lhasa, the capital city Tibet. We are one of the best specialists in Tibet providing deluxe, standard and budget custom designed tours all around the Tibetan...