Wildlife and Mountains of Western Tibet's Changthang Highlandoffered by supplier M18859 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 24 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 25 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 2400 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 4800 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrive to Lhasa. Drive to Gannan Hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing. AM: Drepung Monastery, PM: Jokhang Temple.
Day 3: Sightseeing. AM: Sera Monastery, PM: Potala Palace & Norbulingka.
Day 4: Drive to Lhatse. Lhatse is located around 420km by road from Lhasa and stay overnight O/H Farmer GH.
Day 5: Drive to Tsocheng. Drive to Tsocheng County O/H Post Hotel.
Day 6:Drive to Gertse. Drive to Gertse O/H Camp.
Day 7: Drive to Darkpu County. Drive to Darkpu O/H Camp.
Day 8: Drive to Chang Aru (Aru Basin). Drive to Aru Basin O/H Camp.
Day 9: Drive to Maima Tso & Aru Tso. Drive to Maima Tso & Aru Tso O/H Camp.
Day 10: Excursion. Explore the wildlife of Changthang Remote area O/H Camp.
Day 11: Excursion. Explore the Changthang area O/H Camp.
Day 12: Drive towards Gertse. Drive to Gerkey O/H Camp.
Day 13: Drive to Gertse. Drive to Gertse O/H GH.
Day 14: Drive to Ali. Drive to Ali O/H Ali Hotel.
Day 15: Drive to Guge Kingdom. Drive to Guge Kingdom O/H GH.
Day 16: Explore & Excursion.
Day 17: Drive to Darcheng. Drive to Darcheng and manage the yaks for next day trek O/H GH.
Day 18: Kora. Trek to Dirapuk Monastery O/H Camp.
Day 19: Kora. Trek to Tsongdipuk Monastery O/H Camp.
Day 20: Kora. Reach back to Darcheng and drive to Manasarova Lake O/H GH.
Day 21: Drive to Paryang. Drive to Paryang O/H GH.
Day 22: Drive to Saga. Drive to Saga O/H GH.
Day 23: Drive to Nyalam. Drive to Nyalam O/H.
Day 24: Drive to Zhangmu. Drive to Zhangmu and Exit to Nepal.
- Destination: Lhasa, Gyantse, Shigatse, Mount Kailash, Lake Manasarovar, Zhangmu.
- Maximum Altitude: 5500 m
- Best Season: April, May, June, Aug, Sept, Oct.
- Photo Sport: Lhasa, Kailash, Lake Manasarovar.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Sightseeing tour as per above programs
- Land Transfer by Toyota Landcruiser
- Supporter Truck
- Tibet travel permit
- Tibetan English speaking guide during the tour
- Twin sharing accommodation as per tour program
- Camping gears for trek like two men tent/dining tent/kitchen tent/toilet tent & all kitchen gears
- Full board meal during the camping section
- Yak and Yak men, cook, helpers
- Staff insurance
- Monasteries entrance fees and Grassland fee/Pax and Vehicles, Kailash Kora fee
- Driver License
- Temporary Plate Number.
- Cold drinks alcoholic beverages
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Tibet (besides camping section)
- Nepal visa
- Nepal re-entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide, porters, driver and yak men.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2008
M18859 is an adventure tour company operated by a group of experienced Tibetan people who are from different parts of Tibet. It was established in 1993 in Lhasa, the capital city Tibet. We are one of the best specialists in Tibet providing deluxe, standard and budget custom designed tours all around the Tibetan...