Selfdriving Tour to Mount Kailashoffered by supplier M18859 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 9 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 25 people
Specialty Categories: Self Drive
Season: April - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 900 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1800 US Dollar (USD)
- Duration: 9 days
- Destination: Zhangmu, Nyalam, Saga, Kailash, Lake Manasarovar
- Maximum Altitude: 5225 m
- Best Season: Aprill, May, June, Aug, Sept, Oct
- Photo Spot: Thangla Pass, Kailash.
Day 1: Drive to Zhangmu - Nyalam. Drive to Zhangmu and then continue to Nyalam 38 km.
Day 2: Drive to Saga. Drive to Saga.
Day 3: Drive to Paryang. Drive to Paryang.
Day 4: Drive to Mansarovar Lake. Drive to Manasarovar Lake via Himalaya peaks between Tibet and Nepal border.
Day 5: Drive to base Camp of Mount Kailash. Drive to Darcheng and back to Manasarovar Lake.
Day 6: Drive to Paryang.
Day 7: Drive to Saga.
Day 8: Drive to Nyalam.
Day 9: Drive to Zhangmu.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Sightseeing tour as per above programs
- Land Transfer by Toyota Landcruiser
- Supporter Truck
- Tibet travel permit
- Tibetan English speaking guide during the tour
- Staff insurance
- Monasteries entrance fees and EBC/Pax and Car
- Driver Licence
- Temparary Plate Numember for Vehicle.
- Cold drinks alcoholic beverages
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Tibet (besides camping section)
- Nepal visa
- Nepal re-entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide, porters, driver and yak men.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2008
M18859 is an adventure tour company operated by a group of experienced Tibetan people who are from different parts of Tibet. It was established in 1993 in Lhasa, the capital city Tibet. We are one of the best specialists in Tibet providing deluxe, standard and budget custom designed tours all around the Tibetan...