Rafting in Tibetoffered by supplier M18859 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 11 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 25 people
Specialty Categories: Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1100 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2200 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Fly to Ganggar Airport and drive to Lhasa O/H Keychu Hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing.
Day 3: Sightseeing.
Day 4: Rest day and preparing.
Day 5: Drive to Reting Tsanpo River and O/H Camp.
Day 6: Full day rafting.
Day 7: Full day Rafting
Day 8: Drive to Reting Monastery and trekking around mountains O/H Camp.
Day 9: Exploring won.
Day 10: Drive back to Lhasa O/H.
Day 11: Fly out (KTM/China).
- Duration: 11 days
- Destination: Tsethang, Samye
- Maximum altitude: 3850 m
- Best Season: Jan, Feb, March, Aprill, May, June, Aug, Sept, Oct.
- Photo spot: Samye, Sera, Jokhang.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Sightseeing tour as per above programs.
- Land Transfer by Toyota Landcruiser.
- Supporter Truck.
- Tibet travel permit.
- Tibetan English speaking guide during the tour
- Twin sharing accommodation as per tour program
- Camping gears,two men tent/dining tent/kitchen tent/toilet tent & all kitchen gears.
- Full board meal during the camping section.
- Yak and Yak men, cook, helpers.
- Staff insurance
- Monasteries entrance fees and Grassland fee/pax and Vehicles, Kailash Kora fee.
- Rafting permit.
- Cold drinks alcoholic beverages,
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Tibet (besides camping section),
- Nepal visa,
- Nepal Re-entry visa,
- Travel insurance,
- Tips for guide, porters, driver, and yak men,
- Rafting gears.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2008
M18859 is an adventure tour company operated by a group of experienced Tibetan people who are from different parts of Tibet. It was established in 1993 in Lhasa, the capital city Tibet. We are one of the best specialists in Tibet providing deluxe, standard and budget custom designed tours all around the Tibetan...