Expedition in TibetPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 15 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 25 people
Specialty Categories: Glacier Tours Mountain/Rock Climbing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1500 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3000 US Dollar (USD)
- Duration: 15 days
- Destination: Lhasa, Nagartse, Yamdok Tso Lake
- Maximum Altitude: 5550 m
- Best Season: April, May, June, Aug, Sept, Oct
- Photo Spot: Lhasa, Nagartse, Yamdok Tso Lake.
Day 1: Fly to Ganggar Airport and drive to Lhasa O/H Keychu H.
Day 2: Sightseeing.
Day 3: Sightseeing.
Day 4: Drive to Ganden Monastery and climbing Mt. Anguri (acclimatization) and back to Lhasa 47 km.
Day 5: Rest day and shopping.
Day 6: Drive to Nagatse VIA Yamdrak Lake O/H.
Day 7: Drive to Nyicheng Gyansang Basecamp O/H Camp.
Day 8: 1st Camp/Climbing.
Day 9: Climbing.
Day 10: Climbing.
Day 11: Climbing (watching of favorable weather).
Day 12: Climbing.
Day 13: Climbing.
Day 14: Drive back to Lhasa.
Day 15: Fly out /Nepal.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Sightseeing tour as per above programs
- Land Transfer by Toyota Landcruiser
- Supporter Truck
- Tibet travel permit & Climbing permit
- Tibetan English speaking guide during the tour
- Twin sharing accommodation as per tour program
- Camping gears, two men tent/dining tent/kitchen tent/toilet tent & all kitchen gears
- Full board meal during the camping section
- Yak and Yak men,cook, helpers
- Staff insurance
- Monasteries entrance fees and Grassland fee/Pax and Vehicles,
- Cold drinks alcoholic beverages
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Tibet (besides camping section)
- Nepal visa
- Nepal re-entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide, porters, driver and yak men.